Annette Badland

lotrfanatic

just got home after a very sucessful time at C8...... i met the doctor who people this morning and have to say they were all really nice!!! especially Annette.

When i walked up to meet her she said "YAY finally a girl" lol she was really chatty and nice and posed for photos with me.

She seemed really complimentary of Russell T Davies and the entire doctor who team, and she was v.v. nice!!!

anyone else think she was great!??

Yeah, she was lovely. I was dressed as Doctor Who and her first words to me were "Well, your a nutcase!" but is a nice way of course.

We had a great talk about the episode "Boom Town" and how it showed The Doctor in a different light, She complimented the team and the writing of Russel T Davies.

She seemed to have alot of time for people and was very genuine I thought.

Edited by The_Doctor

She really is one of the nicest guests I have ever met! She was so happy to talk to people and seemed to shake everyones hand. I asked her about working with Tim Burton on Charlie And The Chocolate Factory, which she described as magical, but did tell me that she missed the premiere so still hasn't seem the film. I would happily meet her again if she ever appears at another convention.

Yes, she was wonderful, very chatty and happy to pose for photos and shake hands. She was brilliant with kids too.

I asked if she would be returning in Series Two but sadly she said no. She pointed out that she was now an egg so couldn't really return! I pointed out that with a TARDIS and time travel anything is possible and she said "I hadn't thought of that!" I also pointed out that Zoe Wanamaker's Cassandra is returning depsite exploding in Series One so Margaret Blaine could definitely return. Annette also mentioned that she'd watched the entire series and enjoyed it all, particularly "The End of the World" and Zoe Wanamaker.

I'll post my photo of her shortly.