WILLIAM SHATNER is a ows us an apology

wrtworthy

I totally agree with whoever started this thread - Shatner was a total and utter b'stard. I felt like abusing him myself. The way he went off to his room until the queue got big then came and steamrollered through the crowd was rediculous when he could easily have personalised if he had stayed the whole time as there was only a steady stream of visitors. He looked bleery eyed and out of it, very rude and dismissive, didnt even bother to speak to me except when I asked for a quote and he simply said 'Thankyou for coming to visit me, move along please'.

I feel so bad for the Showmasters as they did so well to get him, they catered to his every selfish need in giving him that little room and flexible times, they went to all the effort of setting up the new VT system so we could all get to see him, put out a superb selection of photographs and generally did an amazing job - then he just rubbished them and their event by insulting every fan who went to see him. Total b'stard.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a few people with All-Bran packets being signed and Shatner just seemed disinterested about it.

One bloke said "I thought this would be different!"  to which JCB replied "Yes...we've seen those adverts!"  - seen them? he's bloody in them!?!

Hi fulcrum i was one of the people with an all bran pack for my friend Ian and he didn't look impressed at all when i went up i can tell you, but it made me and few people laugh lol so that's all that counts

Way to go !!! :angry:

I saw a few people with All-Bran packets being signed and Shatner just seemed disinterested about it.

One bloke said "I thought this would be different!"  to which JCB replied "Yes...we've seen those adverts!"  - seen them? he's bloody in them!?!

Hi fulcrum i was one of the people with an all bran pack for my friend Ian and he didn't look impressed at all when i went up i can tell you, but it made me and few people laugh lol so that's all that counts

Way to go !!! :angry:

874759[/snapback]

LOL!!!!!! the look on his face was priceless he didn't look at me or say one word, so i explained about the all-bran pack he took it off me, looked at it then back up at me as if i had 4 frickin heads. It took all my body strength to not laugh in his face hahaha, totally worth it to see the crew members, customers and me laughing lol.

xxxx

Deffinatly made my day even if he did come across as rather rude.

Edited by FreakAccident

Aww wish you could have recorded that, it would have been brilliant lol

Moi evil? :angry:

874764[/snapback]

Lmao i wish i did hahaha, apparently i was the first one to go up with a box of cereals and later on a few other people had the same idea, atleast thats what the crew member said who was selling the tickets lol.

xxxx

Anyway i gotta go offline, i'll talk to you later take care.

xxxx

I'm about to be hated by all on here now- although ushered through quickly (by Showmasters crew may I add), as I was standing at the table, Mr Shatner looked up at me and smiled as he was signing for me.

JCB was commenting on my friend's jewelry, and being generally pleasant. In fact, the past few times I've been to collectormania, she has been very friendly and smiley.

I met him yesterday first thing and I would say the experience was better than I was expecting, after all from what people have said before I was expecting it to be signed some distance from me then given back when infact it was taken from me by JCB, slid to Shatner who signed it, looked up and said "Good to see you, thanks for coming" which had me in shock, just a shame other people didnt get the same treatment.

Way to go !!! :D

874759[/snapback]

LOL!!!!!! the look on his face was priceless he didn't look at me or say one word, so i explained about the all-bran pack he took it off me, looked at it then back up at me as if i had 4 frickin heads. It took all my body strength to not laugh in his face hahaha, totally worth it to see the crew members, customers and me laughing lol.

xxxx

Deffinatly made my day even if he did come across as rather rude.

874763[/snapback]

You know me and my mates were snapping photos loads when you came through the line with the Bran packet, we probbaly have a photo of his expression somewhere :P I gotta admit....it was priceless

KIWI :P

*slinks off before he digs himself a bigger hole*

(No pun intended about JCBs and Digging holes)

875093[/snapback]

Hahahahah no really!! Don't worry about it though, my mum got remarried last year, so is now JCM not JCB...

And puns are great!! And excellent use of English Language if I do say so myself! :-)

lol that is true,

imo the guy at the top does have a right to complain, as a customer/consumer it is his right to voice his complaints and have someone atleast listen to them. even if nothing can be done about it.

874590[/snapback]

People do have the right to complain but not in such a manner. Like someone else said, I to have a job where I deal with the general public and there are some right ***** out there. I have no problem dealing with those who have complaints but am less willing to deal with those who are rude to me. Whilst the original poster may have had a legitimate complaint, they perhaps should have addressed them to SM themselves in a calmer manner.

On the subject of JCB, whilst i'm not sure anything can be done about her (if she is the manager of the guests we all want to see then she will be part of the package) I too have seen her moody side. Cannot SM speak to her and ask her to tone it down a bit at the events.

If I am queueing for one of the people she represents at a future event and she told me to hurry up, i'd politely ask her not to speak to me like that.