was it was you expected  

83 members have voted

1. 1. was it was you expected

• Yes, more than what i expected
    • better but some improvements
    • about what i expected
    • other Collectormania was better
    • Other (Please Specify)

I felt as though the crew were more harrassed at this CM than at any of the others.

It didn't seemed to be as relaxed as it normally is and I was frowned upon a number of times for just going to grab a photo of some of the guests (something that has never occurred before).

Guests were great though - a really nice mix.

Robert Englund, Adam West & Karen Allen deserve special mention.

I also thought that it was quite amusing that Kelly Donovan looked more like 'Xander' than Nick (ooh haven't I put on a bit of weight) Brendon.

I really enjoyed this one, far more relaxed than the past few collectormania's.

874372[/snapback]

I only went friday which I generally try to do to avoid the main crowds (though it does depend on who's appearing what day of course). It was fairly relaxed with none of the usual hordes of screaming teenage girls after the latest HP or LotR guest. This one seemed more geared to the older person in my view and there seemed to be fewer shoppers gawking too but friday is always going to be quieter.

Personally C4 was by far the best for me - the atmosphere seemed better then and for me, the selection of guests was much better but this was probably the one I've enjoyed most since then.

But I guess it really depends on how many guests there are that you're interested in. Quite a few I wanted to see cancelled which was a pity but did save me some money :rolleyes:

I personally thought this was the greatest yet.

874238[/snapback]

Really enjoyed this Collectormania. Managed to get all th autographs I wanted by 11am.

All the guests I met were really pleasant, in particular Gil Gerrard, although the poor guy was really starting to sweat.

Tricia Helfer....wow!! :rolleyes:

Brilliant actuall event, party needs improving

i loved the stalls this time, the mix of stuff is improving every year!

and the mix of guests was good, pretty much someone for everyone.

exept Harry Potter, but with gobblet being still worked on abt this time, they prolly to busy,

crew wonderful as always but i wld say that!

on another note,

BEST CREW SHIRT EVER!

This was way better than C7 for me and is probably my joint favourite Collectormania along with C4. I got to meet everyone I planned to and picked up tickets all under 100. A lot less hassle than last time and a thoroughly enjoyable experience.

Edited by bored_now

Of the three I've attended now I would call this one my favourite, but staying in MK for the weekend for the first time I spent more money that I have previously, but well worth it to meet some great guests with Adam West, Andy Hallett and Erika Eleniak being the highlights for me.

I have to say it was better than expected I only saw 3 guests this time one of which I have wanted to see for some time. This being robert englund and before I haven't had the money because of the other guests.

In some ways I want to say C4 because of the guests but then it was a crazy time and at times I was very scared to be there lots of scary fan girlies.

this is not a dig but they are all exactly the same, only the guests differ.

877141[/snapback]

I understand that's not a dig... but if the guests are different, then can't one be better than another?

(as a side note, I don;t think the organisation is EXACTLY the same each time... for instance, the crewing seems to of been of the highest standard this time!)