Joss Whedon, Nathan Fillion and Summer Glau

keith

Joss Whedon, Nathan Fillion and Summer Glau, creator and stars of the TV series 'Firefly' and the new feature film 'Serenity', will be meeting fans and signing DVDs at HMV 150 Oxford Street, London on Thursday, 6th October between 12.30pm and 1.30pm.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple of us commented to Summer that we'd hopefully see her on Thursday - she didn't seem to know anything about it! Mind you, she was also surprised to find a huge photo of herself in the Telegraph!

Lovely guest though - and so was her Mother!

I've never been to a store signing before so could someone please,please,please tell me.

a.)Whats the best time to get there/what time do they let you que to meet them

b.)how does the signing work? they say they are signing dvds, does that mean i HAVE to buy the firefly series again to get a sig.

c.)how busy do these things usually get, obviously it will be quite packed but i mean, is there a good chance i'll meet em if i get there fairly early

d.) what hmv is it? theres to in oxford street. is it the one near tottenham court road or the one on the left when you reach the end of regent street

THANKS LOADS!

d.) what hmv is it? theres to in oxford street. is it the one near tottenham court road or the one on the left when you reach the end of regent street

Oxford St branch is the one bt Totenham Court Road. The other one you're thinking of is Bond St. (outside Bond St. station funnily). Actually that's no where near Regent St. Were you thinking of Tower Records?

Edited by nicky

The HMV staff are cool, i just got back from the league of gentlemen signing at the oxford street branch. I got my apocalypse dvd signed by the 4 league members and also an additional 8x10 I brought along to the event. There was no probs with having an additional item signed.