SEASON TWO - US PACE

betrayed-deagol

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soooo... looks like Locke has come across something interesting. Seems like Desmond has been doing a bit of research himself.

The drawing seems to point to a unknown area that connects all the hatches, i suspect thats the concreated area.

I've attached a screenie of it for you to pull apart...

hatch_drawing.png

Note theres 7 bunkers in total, one seems scrubbed out (destroyed?), two are dashed (unknown location/layout). Also theres this reference to "CVII" and "CVIII".

Edited by Nik_Doof

I don't believe Henry Gale is an other. He is Henry Gale but the person in the grave is an other instead of his wife. The others could easily have switched the bodies, placed a bit of id to suggest that the body was Henry Gale. The way that theres two camps forming and the general unease that everyone seems to be displaying on the beach could be just what the others need. Lets face it while they are "dealing" with Henry Gale they aren't trying to train an army etc.

Course he could just be an other lol

But the picture id had a different guy named Henry Gale so the Henry Gale we know might have killed the real one. Plus the look on his face when Sayeed showed him the ID suggested he knew he was found out.

Before that i was believing he was not an other but you never know with this show!

im not too sure what i think about henry gale. i kind of assume he is one of the others but... i dunno... its a bit too obvious for this show.

nik...that drawing you posted up is really interesting. what intrigues me the most is the cirlce in the centre with the big question mark. all the hatches seem to lead there... so maybe they all have some kind of hidden door???

or maybe the centre is the place claire was kept?? what do you think??

and i get my episodes from watchlost.com

=x=

I don't look at the spoilers for eps...dl season 2 is enough for me ^^

The area where Claire was kept is in the northern set of bunkers...the medical one so definately not the centre. I think the centre is where all the magnetism was coming from...though anythings possible with this show :poki:

Maybe the writers are gonna go through all the mad theory's the fans have about lost one by one....

The whole Libby thing at the end... confusing! But I personally reckon it wasn't a real flashback and Hurley just put her there in his head as he doesn't 100% believe that it's all real and it makes the most sense for his brain to put her there... Dunno if that theory makes sense to anybody whatsoever....

I think Libby really was doing the mental hospital rounds because Hurley's been saying for ages that he knew her from somewhere but didnt know where.

When Hurley was on top of that cliff I spent the entire time shouting to move away from the edge. I was thinking "OMG everyone who I've seen at con's is dead he's gonna jump" lol

I liked Hurley beating up Sawyer as well. It was like a comedy fight lol :P

Maybe Aspen is communicating with us from the future so they've seen the whole of season 2 and infact the whole of Lost and so they know that Lost is really preparing everyone for the government imunisation programme which will shut down our brains so that they can hook us all up to machines a la matrix and condition us to believe that we are all survivors of a plane crash on an island.....

or not.

Edited by salkunh