SEASON TWO - US PACE

betrayed-deagol

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

so ive finally caught up with you guys and... aaarrrghhh!!!

thr dharma institute thing is really odd. but i really dont think the person on the other computer is walt. of course that raises the question... who was it?

i want to know what the others are doing to the people they take. they have the two kids from the tail end of the plane. we saw the teddy. but they seems to be... um... in a trance? brainwashed? its very odd.

it was good to finally find out what kate had done, then i just started to like shannon and what do you know... shes dead. interesting thought about it not being ana lucia that killed her though.

speaking fo ana lucia! i hate that woman. hate hate hate! i want her to be the next to die. i love eko though.

cant wait for the next ep. the preview looks amazing.

=x=

I saw tha we have to wait till 11th Jan for 10x2!!  Gutted!!!  I hate american TV! they always cut off half way thru and make you wait!

904297[/snapback]

NO!! I 've just watched 1-9 couldn't hold out anymore... dumb american tv!

• Moderators

Charlie's back to the dark side, but I blame that damn Claire! Her and that silly baby can **** off :P

Eko's the man :P well, as well as Locke!

The black smoky monster security system thingy is very weird! Especially the images inside it when the camera went through it ... like stuff from Eko's memory, hmm very intriguing!

Seems like Michael's on the warpath next week ...

• Moderators
Her and that silly baby can **** off :P

911614[/snapback]

Dont you be saying that about my Alice; (ya can say it about me tho, i dont mind that!) :D:P

916095[/snapback]

:P aww I'm sure you and Alice are lovely compared to evil Aaron baby and Claire :P

Her and that silly baby can **** off :P

911614[/snapback]

Dont you be saying that about my Alice; (ya can say it about me tho, i dont mind that!) :lol::o

916095[/snapback]

:lol: aww I'm sure you and Alice are lovely compared to evil Aaron baby and Claire :P

916104[/snapback]

LOL!! lets face it, it's me thats the EVIL one!!!!!

Charlie's back to the dark side, but I blame that damn Claire! Her and that silly baby can **** off :P

Eko's the man :rolleyes: well, as well as Locke!

The black smoky monster security system thingy is very weird! Especially the images inside it when the camera went through it ... like stuff from Eko's memory, hmm very intriguing!

Seems like Michael's on the warpath next week ...

911614[/snapback]

Mr Eko is one scarey man. Of all the places to find your brother ?

Don't do it Charlie. But it looks like Hurley may have pulled so who else has he got to turn to?

I heard we find out why Locke was in a Wheel Chair real soon

• 2 weeks later...

The Long Con

Great ep, last 3 have been really good now & Charlie has now officially gone to the dark side.

Anyone seen the preview for next week?. It shows a different clock reaching zero & they capture a 'Other; or is he? that Sayid begins to torture as he does

It's been posted on a lot of other Lost forums but for those who saw the clock go to zero and then the hieroglyphs appear and haven't seen posted on the billion other forums what they mean here ya go :)

Combined it makes to word swDA (pronounced sued ja) meaning die. But, heres the bit that I haven't seen posted on any other forums, the final glyph is whats called a determinative. Basically it tells you the action that the letters before are associated with. The determinative shown is one which is more commonly known in hieratic (a development of the egyptian language for when they were too rushed to do the full hieroglyphs). In hieratic the symbol means captives so in some respects the word shown (well part shown because it's missing the w) would mean "cause the captives to die" because the word swDA is a causative word.

So there you have it. Cause the captives to die is my official Egyptological stance on it.

Who would have thought I'd find a use for being an Egyptologist in a tv programme :D

• Moderators
It's been posted on a lot of other Lost forums but for those who saw the clock go to zero and then the hieroglyphs appear and haven't seen posted on the billion other forums what they mean here ya go :)

Combined it makes to word swDA (pronounced sued ja) meaning die. But, heres the bit that I haven't seen posted on any other forums, the final glyph is whats called a determinative. Basically it tells you the action that the letters before are associated with.  The determinative shown is one which is more commonly known in hieratic (a development of the egyptian language for when they were too rushed to do the full hieroglyphs). In hieratic the symbol means captives so in some respects the word shown (well part shown because it's missing the w) would mean "cause the captives to die" because the word swDA is a causative word.

So there you have it. Cause the captives to die is my official Egyptological stance on it.

Who would have thought I'd find a use for being an Egyptologist in a tv programme  :D

927149[/snapback]

Oooh you're clever lol I wonder if Locke has any knowledge of that kind of thing, and he secretly knows what it said? Who knows! But I'd love to know what has happened now - whether something has been triggered, or if he stopped it just in time ... there could possibly be some kind of failsafe period as such, which would explain why he was able to input and reset after it'd changed. Damnit I wanna know!

Your right about the final set of glyphs being determinative.

the genral consensus is that they meean 'cause to die'. Maybe it means the hatch as the hatches have a symbol assigneed each i think. I think the hatch they are in now is called the Swan hatch.

Also somewhere i read states it means 'make healthy' so could related to the sickness.

Plus who thinks that Henry Gale is a other. I reckon he is when he showed his smerk on hios face as Jack got Sayid out of the lock up.

He definitely looked smug at the end there, like he was hiding something, damn him ...

927254[/snapback]

I thought up until that point he was telling the truth. Plus finally Jack got in a ruck with Locke which i think Locke would win as he probably has some death grip up his sleeve he learnt from a outback guide.

Your right about the final set of glyphs being determinative.

927251[/snapback]

I should bloody hope I am seeming as I'm an Egyptologist and was taught to read hieroglyphs at Liverpool Uni by some of the world's most renouned Egyptian linguists (eg Dr Mark Collier) lol