2 More New Shows starting on Fox in the US

snoopys_linus

Hey its good to see the 'How I Met Your Mother' sitcoms been added already but heres 2 more shows starting...

First we have Bones.. starring David Boreanaz (who plays Special Agent Steeley Booth of the FBI’s Homicide Investigations Unit.) :huh: ive been told its really good so heres a couple of pics from it, it has an official site too but i dont think i can post it here.

fc41a6ff.jpg

c7368b57.jpg

Next is called Kitchen Confidential starring Nicholas Brendon ( who plays Seth as a fiesty chef at a restaurant) thats just about to start this week i think.. so i have no clue what its like but from the official site it looks not too bad :wub: heres another 2 pics...

f10da40c.jpg

34bf9d89.jpg

Hope u liked this bit of random info it is wicked to see them doing new projects!! and who knows maybe if they take off well enough we'll get to see them over here in the uk

I've seen the pilots for both shows and didn't much like Bones. It was very typical of crime procedural dramas, of which there are many - a little too formulaic. Didn't think much of the chemistry between the leads either so I'm gonna give David's show a miss. I quite liked Kitchen Confidential, though I might be a little biased since I'm a fan of Nick's as well as Bradley Cooper (Alias), who both have a lot of charisma onscreen.

I believe I remember reading that Kitchen Confidential will be showing on the Paramount Channel and Bones will be on Sky 1 early next year.

Looks like quite a lot of the Buffy/Angel people will be appearing onscreen in the US soon: James on Smallville, Charisma and Joss on Veronica Mars, Amy Acker on Supernatural, and of course Aly, Nick and David on new shows.

Seen Kitchen Confidential, not bad I liked the supporting cast quite funny.

Not sure how it will do though.

David Boreanaz should be the number 1 choice for the new Max Payne film they are thinking of making, since he looks just like him, a role made for him.