Jar Jar!

Doc Bones

I know he wasn't a popular character in the prequel films, but he was certainly one of the most talked about.

I for one would love to meet Ahmed and add his signature to my multi-signed poster.

Does he do signing events or has he had too much negative public attention to put himself 'out there'?

Has anyone met him?:blink:

It's not his fault that Jar Jar Binks destroyed the followup to a stunning trilogy and should be maimed horribly and slowly killed. It was that Lucas bloke! And his sycophantic advisors who couldn't bring themselves to say "Actually, George..." :freak2:

Having said that, no wouldn't want to meet him! :angel:

Edited by Nebitt!!

he has never done a real signing I think, and from what Ive heard this is almost impossible to contact him

870039[/snapback]

Yeah the contact and email details on his website dont work and i cant find a postal address for him that works.

• 2 weeks later...

from Frank Oz:

I remember flying over to London and reading the script. I said to George, "I love Jar Jar! He's going to be a break-out character. I know he is!" I don't understand the nonsense! He was terrific. As an adult, I love this guy. He's hysterical. He just cracked me up!