Latest guest announcement Harvey Stephens

Dave Phillips

I'm sure I saw a photo of him on a website the other day from last year so I think they'll know it's him :D

869299[/snapback]

Ah, the old "photo on a website" ..... concrete proof in itself !:D

869304[/snapback]

I believe that when he played Damien he actually had blonde hair which was dyed black for the film. He should be 35 now.

We can always check for the 666 on his scalp if anyone is brave enough!

This is a really good guest. As I will be in the Heathrow area during the week-end, I will spend a couple of hours at Autographica (if it's still possible to buy tickets on the day) to get some autographs from him, John Terry and maybe Heather Langenkamp.

Omen is one of my favourite movie ever. Not one of those crappy horror movies that you can see every week in theatres. Really a scary movie. Probably most of the people on this board are too young to know and/or appreciate it.

Very good guest :lol:

I'm personally not a big horror fan and not a big fan of the Omen either - but this is an amazing guest! - I can imagine how many people have tried to track him down and get his autograph.....and failed.

If autographica could do the same with a Bond guest that would be amazing - So many actors/actresses who appeared in Bond are now gone from the face of the earth - it would be really cool if autographica could get someone from the Bond films who have never been tracked down.

You can't find much about the guy on the web, but apparently he was nominated for a Golden Globe in 1976 as New Star of the Year after his turn as Damien in the Omen.

According to a recent telegraph article:

Telegraph Article

He is now apparently 34 , and a happily married property developer living in Kent.

It will probably be quite a novelty for him to come along, get £15 for his signature a time and pose for some photos !

Last I heard he was a lawyer or City type? If so he will be used to being made stupid amounts of cash just for talking, let alone signing something! This will be small beer to him - he certainly doesn't need the money!

Therefore, respect to him for agreeing to come along.

I assume he is doing it partially out of curiosity...and maybe he is a secret Flash Gordon nut! He is the right age...

B)

Edited by Hobbit_of_Dorsetshire

I spent some time tracking down Harvey, and i would like to confirm to any sceptics! that this is the real Damien and not an imposter, and that the tricycle is the real one, and NOT something we have recently purchased at Toys R us !

I understand that he has been tracked down before, so i cannot claim that i was the first, however, i was able to convince him that it would be a good weekend for him, and he is very much looking forward to attending Autographica and meeting all the fans, something that he has never done before. He has up until now always stayed away from the film world, and i believe that he is very unlikely to end up going to every event going. The money did play a part in the negotiations, but i believe that it was only a small part.

Edited by Garry King

Harvey will be £15 per signature. He will dedicate, he will sign anything,  and he will shake hands (if you want!).

876336[/snapback]

If I shake hands will a payne of glass fall from the ceiling and cut my head off?? :D

Edited by rich5wolves