So who you looking forward to meeting most

red8886

Mine was Julie Benz but now thats shes a no show i can't wait to meet Andy Hallet.

I've met Nicky and Adam before but i think i'll probably see them both again anyway.

Whats everyone getting signed i'm just using the free photos. i beginning wish that i had started getting one big poster signed cause i'm getting quite a collection of B & A ones.

Is anyone planning on gettng Kelly's girlfriends auto?

Im definately looking forward to meeting andy hallet, im just gonna get a photo signed of him as i dont have any angel dvds yet only videos! Im gonna meet nick brendon again as i want to get my best of buffy/xander dvd signed!

I was gonna get julie benz again too, but obviously im not now! I wish id started getting a poster or book signed of eveyone ive met too, my sister has all her buffy/angel dvds signed and they look cool!

Im not getting kelly or staceys auto, no particular reason just not bothered really and ive met adam before too so wont see him again! Cant wait for the event now, going to the talk aswell, not been to one of them yet so looking forward to that aswell! :D

I was only thinkin today at work to start this topic! Also was also thinking how I wish I started a poster now of all the cast instead of character individual photos as I have quite a big collection now....but meh... I'm meeting Adam & Andy prob, met Nick last time and wasn't too impressed. I have met him 2x now anyways. I will just be using the freebie photos given too. Can't wait, I was very disappointed with Julie too but fingers crossed for future events!

I've met Nick before but really looking forward to meeting him again as Xander is my fav character on Buffy. I won't be meeting Andy as I'm not really an Angel fan but I was hoping to meet Julie and get my season 1 Buffy signed - maybe next time. I might meet Adam as I've previously met Tom and Danny, so getting his auto would complete the trio. I'm meeting Kelly but probably not Stacey.

I tend to get my DVD boxsets signed according to what actor features on either the cover or the season and only get 10x8 photos signed if I'm a big fan of the actor. I thought of buying a poster but have never seen a really nice one with all the cast, plus the supporting actors are never featured on posters.

As always i'll be looking forward to meet all the buffy guests this time :D .. but most of all Nick!! met him last time but i felt it was short and sweet and im hoping theres photos with him this time round too *hint hint showmasters!*

But i met Nick once before in brighton (hmm what a day that was) but i never got the chance that time to meet Kelly and Stacey so im really excited!!! ive heard they are very very sweet people to meet just like Nick :wub:

Cant wait to meet Andy either.. again from other peeps heard hes a funny guy! plus to meet Adam will be wicked too he was the only trio member i didnt get an auto off last time he was here

To sum up even without the photos i hope i can get hugs out of them all (kali was soo sweet to give me one without even asking and told me to take care on my way home bless her!!) :D roll on next week.. also i love meeting buffy fans so if u see me about grab me lol i can ramble on about it for days on end :huh: heres my pic of me and kali from last collectomania that i dont think i posted in the C7 pics so u wont miss me if u see me :) enjoy

962bd10c.jpg