Latest guest announcement - ANDY SERKIS

showmasters

awesome announcement, have loved meeting andy on all occasions, will hopefully get to hear about kong and he looks scarily like my dad.

863557[/snapback]

Your dad looks like Kong?

:lol:

King Monkey in Manchester - as well as Ian Brown...who at his worst has been heard singing like gorilla with a sore throat...

:D

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I'll be going to the Collectormani G-Mex, but Andy is a great guy, met him back at C4 and he must have signed 1000's of autos that day and he was still one of the most friendly and best guests I have ever met. If you haven't met him before, don't miss your chance.

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you have no idea how much this means to me! Had a rough time and it will be great to see Andy again!

It actually stopped me crying instead of making me cry which is good! been doing a lot of that lately!

again thank you

*big snog*

Veasse xxx

I know! i'm so chuffed... i had such a big dissapointment today and this made up for the whole crappy illness i have!! i'm praying i have the operation to remove my gallbladder before feb now! so i can feel and look my best... maybe get rid of the depression and sort out a new job before too! <sigh>

the maori saying on my sig??

Veasse xxx

I've lost count of the amount of auto's I have of his butI just love seing him it's a must.

864083[/snapback]

Same here! :o Mind you, both Yeltz and I have loads more stuff to get signed! :P

864126[/snapback]

I'm only going because I think you'll need someone to carry all your stuff for signing! :wub:

I've lost count of the amount of auto's I have of his butI just love seing him it's a must.

864083[/snapback]

Same here! :lol: Mind you, both Yeltz and I have loads more stuff to get signed! :lol:

864126[/snapback]

What do you think shall I bring Shiner to be signed he was so rough and manly he can lift my car any day.

edt to say if I had a car that is maybe he can just lift me instead oh sweet dreams. We need thomas there as well.

Edited by hobbitlover