Latest guest announcement - ANDY SERKIS

showmasters

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:unsure: such a confusing film with no real plot or through line, good actors but wasted if you ask me, story is just um like a rushed soap opera with a bit of rushed barely visable spam(i say that but i cant explain it really its just too odd) i will never look at spray cream in the same way again!  whats with the split personality of Andys character? good acting on his part i thought, cause it was a poorly written piece i'm sorry to say! Andy smoking yeuck, and andy in dodgy undies whoa! i swear i sat open mouthed and stunned for the whole thing and when it finished i thought.... WTF!?

so thats about it! next!!

not watched shiner yet! still recovering from the shock of Loop!

cant wait to see him, will not be bringing it up unless he does! *grins*

Veasse xx

874146[/snapback]

...Aaaaaand sadly, you've just about summed up the problem we had with "Loop". :( Rubbish plot, bizarre acting - and yes, WTF was that "Oh, I'm a changed man, Rachel" nonsense all about? :D

Smoking's not my thang either, to be honest - though I find he does it well. :lol: Didn't mind the dodgy undies personally, though - I'm not complaining about the amount of time spent wet and practically naked... *coughs and :( *

cant wait to see him, will not be bringing it up unless he does! *grins*

874146[/snapback]

:D:(:unsure: His reaction when Rosie had her copy signed was a wryly raised eyebrow and something to the effect of "Oh, you've seen that, 'ave you?" :lol::(:lol:

874343[/snapback]

hee hee i bet!

same league as when they mentioned they had seen the movie with billy in the bath at the talk! and Dom in the shower in HWI, i adore Andy so much i cant wait to see him!

the last time i saw him was two weeks after LFACC1 when i bid on a gollum plaque and won in the talk, I went to the book signing in manchester and took my mum to meet him because she wouldnt believe that he knew me by name let alone was personable with me!

So that was the time i was on the Ten o'clock news which was covering it and i didnt know until people in work were asking me how the hell i knew Andy so well! ha!

Anyway he dived across the table and we hugged a little and it was wonderful, my mum was stunned as was the woman who had taken my camera to take a picture was just stood there open mouthed, it lasted a bit but hey i got a few amazing shots and i will be making sure i get the one i think is beautiful signed!

andy is on the right you can just about see it

the picture is a small one in a frame at the edge of the picture!

i have the original which i will get blown up possibly, i wish i had it on the computer but i swore i wouldnt scan it cause i didnt want anyone else to have it!

yes thats part of what my room shelves looked like when i lived at home!

love the sala pic!

cant wait for GMEX

hugs

Veasse xx

w00t.

I have a friend who is sooo in love with this guy that she even has pictures of him all over her walls. Will be getting her an autograph if I can get to the convention. I think she may love me forever then (not that she doesnt already)

Come to think of it, I wouldnt mind meeting him.....ohhh....its going to be soo cool. Now what to dress up as...lol

SG

From what I have heard, and seen at a previous CM he is a brilliant guest.

878516[/snapback]

Andy is a great guest and such a sweetheart. :rolleyes:

Then again, I am biased! :pyth:

878519[/snapback]

honey you arent biased you are just being truthful Andy rocks! he is such an angel and theres no woman on earth who can say any different after meeting him, hes just the most genuine guy and very sweet like you said!

I would advise anyone to meet him and just talk to him, but leave some room for me and yeltz and rosie! hee hee

Andrea xx