Whats the word on the Daleks?

ford perfect

One of the Daleks, Steve The Dalek, posted this message on the Outpost Gallifrey forum:

"We're going to try get the Daleks along as per last March after all. Fingers crossed!"

So that sounds promising!

• 2 weeks later...
Hmmmm i wonder just how many daleks there are on the lose in the world to day?

853680[/snapback]

LOADS, type in the word Dalek to any search engine, at least two of the sites give lists of makers.

Hope the guys will be back as with, Terry Molloy (Davros) as a guest, it could be funny!!

i certainly saw a dalek get molested but i can't say i saw it the other way round  :rolleyes:

861782[/snapback]

There was a dalek going around asking girls to touch his plunger, but what was more worrying was seeing a couple of stalls where people had inflatable daleks.

Perverts

Paul

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I'm a member of the Dalek Builders' Guild and was with our Daleks at their last two MK appearances.

Sadly this time, we have been told that our services will not be required for C8 despite the presence of numerous 'Who' celebs. Don't despair though as we'll more than likely be back again some time in 2006....so watch this space!

Have a great time at C8 and we'll see you soon!

Dalek Widow.

• Showmasters Admin

I can only assume SM decided that 2 different groups would be too much in the shopping centre (which is reasonable) and as they had the Daleks at the last one they would go for the UK Garrison for this event.

Edited by Too Tall

I'm sure they'll return in the future :(

872524[/snapback]

Yes, don't worry. We'll be back. Before you know it the Daleks will be roaming the MK Centre and exterminating like good'uns!

Both our appearances this year were tremendous fun and we'd love to come back.

If you want to see the Daleks soon - best make your way to the London ***** event at the end of October!

Dalek Widow

I'm sure they'll return in the future :(

872524[/snapback]

If you want to see the Daleks soon - best make your way to the London ***** event at the end of October!

Dalek Widow

872727[/snapback]

Oops - didn't realise my post would be censored... Anyway, let's just say that there's another big signing event in London at the end of October *wink* *wink* and the Daleks will be there.

Dalek Widow