Who am I?

Stuart

Okay, going to try and make this easier to see if we can get some more of the forum involved - rules are simple - picture goes up of a comic character (or a comic character adapted to the big screen), try not to be too obscure (so we don't grind this topic to a halt), if no one guesses within two days (48 hours) from posting, the original poster identifies the image and posts a new one. If someone correctly identifies the character, then once that identity is confirmed by the original poster, the person who got it right posts a new image. Please try and avoid hotlinking to sites that aren't your own.

Okay, all that said, first one is easy to get people started.

wolvie.jpg

If someone correctly identifies the character, then once that identity is confirmed by the original poster, the person who got it right posts a new image.

852043[/snapback]

Doesn't that mean we have to wait till Stuart confirms that it is Wolverine?

If someone correctly identifies the character, then once that identity is confirmed by the original poster, the person who got it right posts a new image.

852043[/snapback]

852105[/snapback]

Should do - borgteddy, you got it right, so strictly speaking your turn to put one up. Theoden, we can leave yours up (I know who it is, but will leave it for someone else to guess) - just means we have two simultaneous "Who am I"s running.

852043[/snapback]

852105[/snapback]

Should do - borgteddy, you got it right, so strictly speaking your turn to put one up. Theoden, we can leave yours up (I know who it is, but will leave it for someone else to guess) - just means we have two simultaneous "Who am I"s running.

852130[/snapback]

I'll just skip posting an image and guess the image that Theoden put up.

I'm guessing it's Marv.

852043[/snapback]

852105[/snapback]

852130[/snapback]

I'll just skip posting an image and guess the image that Theoden put up.

I'm guessing it's Marv.

852262[/snapback]

Sorry...I missed that part *slaps wrist*

Yes, it is Marv!! So now it is...erm...your go (although it seems @field has made the same mistake) :P:P

Yes, it is Marv!! So now it is...erm...your go (although it seems @field has made the same mistake)  ^_^  :unsure:

852407[/snapback]

LOL

I noticed that :blink:

@fields pic is Juggernaut.

Since it was my turn,I'm just going to post my image now.

Have fun guessing.

guess.jpg

Yes, it is Marv!! So now it is...erm...your go (although it seems @field has made the same mistake)  :P  :uhoh:

852407[/snapback]

LOL

I noticed that :P

@fields pic is Juggernaut.

Since it was my turn,I'm just going to post my image now.

Have fun guessing.

guess.jpg

852702[/snapback]

Alucard, the vampire hunter from Hellsing.

• 4 weeks later...
Im just too damn good, and I have never read a comic in my life, well I lie, I read the Beano once!

Hmmm *finds picture*

OK this one!

comicguy.jpg

I bet its easy cos I know crap all about comics lol!

872248[/snapback]

DeadPool - the merc with the mouth

I am just going to assume I'm right and take my go as I dont know when I will be online next and I dont want to slow down the game.

Who is the women to the right of Jesse Custer?

and for bonus point whoes the women to his left?

PreacherSalvation.jpg

Edited by canntthinkofagoodname