'RENT' movie cast.. possible movie promo tie in?

moromir

'RENT' Movie Cast

IMDB.com link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0294870/

The movie comes out in November so maybe they would enjoy the opportunity to get some promo in over here?

Next to each cast member I have put the contact details I have for some of the actors if you would like me to email them to you.

Rosario Dawson (Publicist/PR)

Taye Diggs (Manager)

Jesse L Martin

Idina Menzel

Anthony Rapp

Wilson Heredia (sometimes credited as Wilson Jermaine Heredia)

Tracie Thoms (Agent)

Adam Pascal

(Idina Menzel is married to Taye Diggs so you may be able to contact her via Taye's manager).

Thanks!

ETA: Idina Menzel's offical website.. www.idina.com

Edited by moromir

Anyone from RENT would be fantastic. Especially those from the original Broadway cast. My personal preference would be Adam Pascal *swoon* Yeah I can't help it, I'm a Roger girl! ;)

I can't wait for the movie, I hope it's released in the UK not long after the US, otherwise I'm seriously considering a trip to NYC to spend a couple of RENT-filled days (movie and Broadway). If I can ever afford it, that is!

Great post! :)

Anyone from RENT would be fantastic. Especially those from the original Broadway cast. My personal preference would be Adam Pascal *swoon* Yeah I can't help it, I'm a Roger girl!  :D

I can't wait for the movie, I hope it's released in the UK not long after the US, otherwise I'm seriously considering a trip to NYC to spend a couple of RENT-filled days (movie and Broadway). If I can ever afford it, that is!

Great post! :)

850634[/snapback]

Yup, I'm really hoping for a proper premiere but I semi-doubt it will get one :P

• 3 weeks later...