Trainstaion to Travel Lodge

Sorry, I was thinking of the wrong one. You come out the station and its about .5 mile down the road. How stupid do I feel!

Its still a good 20mins walk to the centre though.

heey ah rite so u mean 5 miles to the travel lodge from the station? lol getting mixed up here! ya i think we're going 2 be taking taxis everywhere with all my bags! :wub:

*posts in a poor attempt to get help*

Ok, I leave work on afriday at 2.30pm so I will amble to Euston and get into MK at about 4 or 5pm.....depending on if I get a fast train or slow train! I have no idea where to go or any thing...so I'mgetting a cab....If there are people goingto C4 at the same time as me...I see if we can sharethe cab...sorta makes sense. OK, um....yeah...I'll call you Tash when I get to the hotel as I have no idea what the arrangements are for rooms!! LOL!

See y'all there!

Smaug xXx

Ok, I leave work on afriday at 2.30pm so I will amble to Euston and get into MK at about 4 or 5pm.....depending on if I get a fast train or slow train! I have no idea where to go or any thing...so I'mgetting a cab....If there are people goingto C4 at the same time as me...I see if we can sharethe cab...sorta makes sense. OK, um....yeah...I'll call you Tash when I get to the hotel as I have no idea what the arrangements are for rooms!! LOL!

See y'all there!

Smaug xXx

Smaug, U r aiming for around the exact same time as me! and Im going to Euston too! I want to get to Euston about 4ish or something and then get on one to MK. I duno about the rooms either! I'll ask Carolyn next time she comes onlineabout the arrangements. I have her number but I duno how we r gona get into the room if she isnt there lol! Have u not got a phone number then for ur house? If u get credit, text me or email me or sumin. I'll see whats goin on lol! :blink:

Becs How cums?

Update on FF (U asked about it on the other thread, i'll post it there too)

I just spoke to Tallie and she said she read that it has been hacked or something. The Mods made a new one (not sure if its temporary or not) here is the LINK!

Edited by TishTosh

I have a lecture that finished at 4pm then I need to get home to get my stuff and then get the train. I'll hit rush hours in London which will probably cause a delay.

Oh yeah, rush hours..Skool finishes at 1 30 on fridays for me so i should be able to get there b4 them

If you get to Euston try not to pick a train thats about to leave. I know this sounds strange but the trains always seem packed and the chances are you wont get a seat. Try and pick one that leaves about 20mins after you get there.

Oh, and ticket permiting, try and get a Virgin train. Most of these have MK as the 1st or 2nd stop. If you get a Silverlink, these stop everywhere.

If you get to Euston try not to pick a train thats about to leave. I know this sounds strange but the trains always seem packed and the chances are you wont get a seat. Try and pick one that leaves about 20mins after you get there.

Oh, and ticket permiting, try and get a Virgin train. Most of these have MK as the 1st or 2nd stop. If you get a Silverlink, these stop everywhere.

I think I get what u r saying...R the virgin ones the same price as the others then?

See y'all there!

Smaug xXx

Smaug, U r aiming for around the exact same time as me! and Im going to Euston too! I want to get to Euston about 4ish or something and then get on one to MK. I duno about the rooms either! I'll ask Carolyn next time she comes onlineabout the arrangements. I have her number but I duno how we r gona get into the room if she isnt there lol! Have u not got a phone number then for ur house? If u get credit, text me or email me or sumin. I'll see whats goin on lol! :blink:

Becs How cums?

Update on FF (U asked about it on the other thread, i'll post it there too)

I just spoke to Tallie and she said she read that it has been hacked or something. The Mods made a new one (not sure if its temporary or not) here is the LINK!

Quickly before the net dies on me!

I will give you the number soony...I'll call you or something.

Um...I actually finish work at 2.30on a a friday so we have to arrange a meet up Tash!

Must goooooooooo!!!!!

Smaug xXx

p.s....I know allllll about the silverlink trains etc......Well versed in the art of travel from London!!! LOL!