Latest guest announcement - FLORENCE HOATH

showmasters

BRILLIANT !! (Paul Whitehouse style!)

The Empty Child was the HIGHLIGHT of the series ! Shame that The Doctor Dances was so **** poor !

845786[/snapback]

So will you be bringing the Tardis?

845811[/snapback]

No, we're flying to Luton LOL.

Seriously though, probably not. I have roped two friends into this one - they are Star Wars fans and came to C6 (original trilogy reunion). They enjoyed the "experience", so want to come this time (even though they have very few guests of interest this time !)

I brought the Tardis on the bus last time for 20+ guests but it's too heavy for the plane and the Who guests are good quality, but too few this time. I'm taking it to Swansea next month to a dedicated Who con which should double the numbers on there :unsure: *shuts up because he remembers telling you all this already*.

Annette Badland will be there, so that will be OK. See if she remembers me at C8 :D

I brought the Tardis on the bus last time for 20+ guests but it's too heavy for the plane

845827[/snapback]

Hi dufresne

I thought the TARDIS travelled through time and space by itself not by bus or plane.

You mean I have been lied to all these years by the BBC, my life lies in ruins.:D

I brought the Tardis on the bus last time for 20+ guests but it's too heavy for the plane

845827[/snapback]

Hi dufresne

I thought the TARDIS travelled through time and space by itself not by bus or plane.

You mean I have been lied to all these years by the BBC, my life lies in ruins.:help:

846347[/snapback]

I have a three foot tall model Tardis, which I took to the Who reunion at C7 to get signed by everyone :D