ask not what the comic section can do for u

@field

CAPA009_COV.jpg

Ok guys for anyone that comes down into this section these days heres the thing,

this section needs to be a lot more active, before showmasters decide to pull the pug on it all together.

Its all very well saying you want stan lee and jim lee to appear at future events, but if there is no interest shown in the comic book section, then showmasters wont think there is interest in having these sort of guests appear.

So rally together comic book fans, tell your friends, lets get people on here and lets start putting some life into this section.

I really enjoyed meeting Duncan Fegredo at the last LFCC, got him to sign my Jay and Silent Bob comic book, and he also did me a sketch of Jay and Silent Bob as well.

One of the best guests for me at the event, and it definetly gives the event another important and worthwhile area.

I really hope Showmasters continue to get comic guests at future events.

We will be getting comic people to the next London, but @field is right - the busier this section is, the easier to convince Jason that people will come to the show for comics people, and thus the more money he'll be willing to devote to it.

We will be getting comic people to the next London, but @field is right - the busier this section is, the easier to convince Jason that people will come to the show for comics people, and thus the more money he'll be willing to devote to it.

I wonder if the event was promoted much in comic shops, on-line forums etc

A lot of people may not have been aware of it.

I wonder if the event was promoted much in comic shops, on-line forums etc

A lot of people may not have been aware of it.

Fliers were sent to comic shops (whether they put them out is another matter), and I did post about it in a number of online comics forums, though not until there were comics guests were announced.