Adam Ant

Adam for Autographica!!!

it wouldnt be that hard would it. I mean, he lives in London so its not like he'd be put out of his way to attend and he has done conventions before (some adam and the ants annual conventions - i think) Sooo...

And maybe we could get some of The Ants aswell, huh? Marco Pirroni, Chris 'Merrick' Hughes, Terry Lee Miall or Gary Tibbs. Go on... you know you want to

*gets down on hands and knees*

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

:wub::wub:Adam and the Ants are the best!! :wub::wub:

Edited by Angel_Of_Music

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm... or maybe come in screaming "Stand and Deliver! Play Adam Ant or your life!!"

and if they wont then threaten to send them to El Planeta De Los Simios and set Picasso on em!!!

maybe we should threaten to send SM to El Planeta De Los Simios and set Picasso on em if they dont get Adam for Autographica. hee hee

;):PAdam :P:(

Adam for Autographica!!!

:unsure:  :huh:Adam and the Ants are the best!! :o  :lol:

Oh my smegging GOSH, YES!!!

*nods*

c'mon showmasters. please!!!

*cries* i need Aaaaaaadam!!

:lol::lol:

*Pokes SM*! Pwitwy pwease with chweese on twop?

Adam for Autographica!!!

:huh:  :oAdam and the Ants are the best!! :lol:  :lol:

Oh my smegging GOSH, YES!!!

*nods*

c'mon showmasters. please!!!

*cries* i need Aaaaaaadam!!

:lol::lol:

*Pokes SM*! Pwitwy pwease with chweese on twop?

*stares at SM* If i win the staring match, i get Adam. If you win, i dont get Adam.

Now, lets us begin *cracks knuckles* and i warn you, i-have-no-eyelids!

lol :unsure: dunno where that came from :P

PLEASE SM!!! PLEASE!!! Do this for all those lil orphans who are never gonna meet Adam even if he does come to Autographica

Ssssssssssh, dont say that!!

tho ur probably right lol he might see someone wearing a cowboy hat and think theyre trying to take the mick and then shoot us all

Altho, being killed by Adam Ant'd be pretty cool!

Wouldn't it just!

:lol:

we could boast about it in heaven or hell which is where im probably gonna end up!

"so whats Hell like?"

"well, its OK, except there's all these Dandy Higwaymen walking around yelling 'Stand and Deliver, your money or your life' and we're like 'Dude, we have got either!' "

:firedevil:

Adam just needs to know there are fans who still love him - that'd make him feel happier! :D He should come to SM as part of his therapy! :D

It would be cool to get Marco too! He could keep Adam in order!

Yay Nebitt!!! AA would be awesome! He needs to be shown the ooberness of SM. He will be converted! Lolz.

Adam just needs to know there are fans who still love him - that'd make him feel happier!  :D  He should come to SM as part of his therapy!  :D

It would be cool to get Marco too!  He could keep Adam in order!

Yay Nebitt!!! AA would be awesome! He needs to be shown the ooberness of SM. He will be converted! Lolz.

hehe indeed he would!!

and yes, he does need to know that there are fans who love him and thats why if he does go, im dressing up in a big fluffy costume and im gonna be his 'special hug'

perfect plan! it cheers Adam up, and i have a great reason for hugging him all day!!

and yes, he does need to know that there are fans who love him and thats why if he does go, im dressing up in a big fluffy costume and im gonna be his 'special hug'

perfect plan! it cheers Adam up, and i have a great reason for hugging him all day!!

lol good plan :angry:

i could imagine his face when this big fluffy fan walks up to him and pounces on him!!

heehee

angel of musics ideas pretty funny dressing up but this is a more socialable convention not like collectormania where you get groups dressing up in costume. more of a calm and relaxing venue. plus it is a 5 star hotel and i wouldnt of thought they'd want people dressing up in funny costumes