Christian Simpson

SuperFerret

Please please please!!!

He's very nice and very polite and was patient enough to talk to us twice... He even hugged us haha!! But yeah he's a good lad and has been in a good few films now ' BATMAN BEGINS!!!' included!! And.... we love him so invite him again :P

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
I met him last time, a nice guy and a good guest

937607[/snapback]

Yep, he signed my T-Shirt and made me blush. I went and watched Episode III again after he told me about it. Really nice guy, even shook my hand and gave me a hug (when i insisted). So come on whatddawe have to do to get him back? :wub:

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hmm now then I wonder who is more of a nobody... 'nicky' of the 'Invision Power Board' forum fame, or Christian Simpson who played Lieutenant Gavyn Sykes in the biggest and bestest movie saga of all time. Tricky one that... :dance:

You jealous there nicky? :P

Just saw he was announced at the Jedi-Con Lucasfilm convention in Germany in March along with Ray Park :huh: What do we have to get to have him back in the UK at a show? Surely he lives here?

LLx

I was talking about him in relation to celebrities in general and the other guests that usually get suggested to attend cons obviously (and not myself, a con attendee) cos from what I read on imdb he's only done very small bit parts, half of which are uncredited. I guess he's one of those people that you've only heard of if you're a super-fan of whatever he's been in :o

And who's Lieutenant Gavyn Sykes? Does we hear him speak or do anything significant?

Edited by nicky

And who's Lieutenant Gavyn Sykes? Does we hear him speak or do anything significant?

Depends if destroying the shield generator allowing Anakin to land inside and destroy the droid control ship is 'significant' enough for ya :poki: I found this and more info here: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Gavyn_Sykes

Seems everyone in this thread (but one) wants him to attend as a guest and let us know how his upcoming career is going.

Glad you don't have a personal vendetta against Mr Simpson. Perhaps it's spurned lover syndrome :poki:

I didn't say I never wanted him as a guest, I just didn't know who he was and was surprised an uncredited actor could be in such demand. When the OP said, "he's been in a few good films now, Batman Begins included", I thought he/she meant he actually had a part but was disappointed to see he was only down as an "uncredited party guest".

You seem very protective of Christian Simpson and taking my posts quite personally. In my last post (and this one) I didn't attack you nor him in any way so why did you feel it necessary to bite back at me yet again unprovoked?

Hey it's no big dealio sweetie, just thought it was a bit harsh to call someone a "nobody" when people obviously want to meet him and the guy's just starting to make it in his career. They all started somewhere you know, even Harrison Ford was a nobody before he was a somebody.

See you in the queue for his autograph :YAHOO:

• 4 months later...

Ooh I just got a message from someone working for him as they had my email address from a previous photo request!:

"Official Christian Simpson Fan Page

Hello!

As someone who has previously expressed an interest in Christian Simpson (Lt. Gavyn Sykes / Bravo 6 / Anakin stand-in / BD-3000 droid in Star Wars), we are letting you know there is now an official fan page at Facebook which you can join, contribute to, and monitor for events and shows where Christian is appearing.

Hope to see you there soon!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Christian-Si...384802763"

Thought this might be of interest to most of you in this thread as if you join you get notified of events he's appearing at next... hopefully Collectormania :unsure:

Edited by lucylooo

• 3 weeks later...