LOST SON

surfy_sah

omg! :D SPEEEEED! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :D:P

*hugs.gif* Speed! oh what the heck! *grouphug.gif*!! meh!

so this thread a tribute to our dear Speed in the form of a new thread to talk about and discuss the ep! sure it won't be quite as possible as the Grave Danger one but, hey, I like to be proved wrong, sometimes :lol:

RIP Tim Speedle, will miss you dude! :lol:

Luv sah xx

ps-it was very hard to write this post! I couldn't find the right words! gwd imagine if I ever had to say something at a funeral! what would I do! B) just blubber probs!!!!!!

I have to say Speeds death was a letdown.

I knew he was going to be killed of from the day it was announced (about a year ago...the Uk are really behind) and I heard the writers were pissed off at Rory Cochrane for leaving the series, they definaltey showed this in the way he was written out. In an interview, Rory said he was annoyed about it too.

We got major reaction from Alexx and Horatio about his death but what about Delko?

Speedle and Delko were best buds yet we hardly saw any emotion from Delko, would a tear rollig down his cheek over mournful music be too much to ask for?

Speed was one of my favourites, my only likeable character In Miami, I'm going to stick with the rest of the season however, to support CSI of course

Thats my C&P from the other thread:P

KIWI :P

"Cochrane: Well, actually, I'm not allowed to do TV for like four years, because they let me leave, but I'm still obligated to them for four years so as part of the deal, I can't do TV for four years."

Why on earth do they have these silly rules? Four years is a long time... :P

And :P Speed's death... he's right - he should have gone out with more of a bang! Like an explosion... :blush:

Trouble is, Miami needs to bring another guy onto the show! There's only Delko and H to :o now. :D All these silly lady CSI's, yay for female empowerment - but please! :P:lol::P

will discuss my thoughts on the ep later, incase Strider wants to c&p too :lol:

Luv sah xx

Your wish is my command :P

Wow...Miami's first episode of the season was a great opener.

I was shocked to see Speed die tonight...I mean, I already knew he was going to, but I didn't realise it was in the opening episode of the season...I wasn't expecting it.

A great episode though, and quite a tearjerker...it's sad he decided to leave...I liked Speed.

Quite brief, but I will probably get into depth as this thread progresses ;)

BTW: Mooby...I kind of feel the same...although I do still watch Miami, I don't endear to it half as much as I do to Vegas...Vegas will always be my favourite.

• Showmasters Admin

All I can say is he must have really annoyed the writers. That was such a bad death.

They had next to no feeling in it, and it was by some random guy. They could have made so much of it, with a big back story (like H's brother's story). Where we found out that Speed had not been up to scratch at work because he was meant to be donig thing's wrong. That he was working with the police (and H knew) as they'd heard there was someone trying to bribe CSIs so they were setting him up to be the target, but something went wrong and he got shot. Then they could have had a running back story for a while, were H was trying to find out why....

See I should write for them :o

It's just one throught though, and my point is they could have made so much of it. And didn't :lol:

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...