So will you be going?

Too Tall

141 members have voted

1. 1. So will you be going?

• Definitely, you can't stop me.
    • Probably, if my friends go.
    • Maybe, if they announce more guests I want.
    • Unlikely.
    • Not a chance.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe. I normally go to these events even if theres only 2 or 3 guests i wanna get, and as ive been away this year travelling and dont come back till Dec i am gettin withdrawal symptoms so it will probably turn into a definate!!! :headscratch:

Especially if you can get us Hamill or Oz :rolleyes:

It's a maybe from me, just might be a tad too far from Poole in Dorset

Mate im from Ensbury Park if you want a travelling buddy

Unfortunately Bournemouth Airport is no good, but you can get a flight on flybe.com from Southampton on the Friday evening (18.30) to Manchester and coming back at 20.15 on Sunday night for £43.68 at the moment (£2.64 each way plus £38.40 taxes and charges). Flight time is an hour.

Just a thought.

Yep definitely! Atm i live about 20 mins away and by feb i'll be living 5 mins from G-Mex, so i'm def going if only to oggle merchandise :headscratch: Hope we'll get some more good guests :unsure: (e.g. Dom Monaghan.. who i have decided has an obligation to go seeing as its his home town/city :D)

It's a maybe from me, just might be a tad too far from Poole in Dorset

Mate im from Ensbury Park if you want a travelling buddy

Unfortunately Bournemouth Airport is no good, but you can get a flight on flybe.com from Southampton on the Friday evening (18.30) to Manchester and coming back at 20.15 on Sunday night for £43.68 at the moment (£2.64 each way plus £38.40 taxes and charges). Flight time is an hour.

Just a thought.

Cheers for the info

As it stands, no. 4 repeat guests and Michael Shanks don't intrest me. (Is this Shanks' first SM event? I know he's been advertised before, but I can't remember if he actually turned up?)

I think it is is first sm event.....he had to pull out of c7 along with chris judge due to filming...speaking of which..any chance of having chris too?? pretty please!

As it stands, no. 4 repeat guests and Michael Shanks don't intrest me. (Is this Shanks' first SM event? I know he's been advertised before, but I can't remember if he actually turned up?)

:lol: but I'll be there... surely that'd make it worth while?!! :lol::lol:

I think it is is first sm event.....he had to pull out of c7 along with chris judge due to filming...speaking of which..any chance of having chris too?? pretty please!

if there's any chance of having another SG dude to hang out with Chris, I hope it's Amanda as we have had Chris before! (LFaCC2 - for everyone else's ref) and also Amanda technically owes an appearence as she had to cancell c6 ;) but hey! wouldn't say no to all 3 :D

surfy sah xx

ps-forgot to add on last post, I voted for the yes definately one :P

:D but I'll be there... surely that'd make it worth while?!! :P:D

Hey, I didn't say I wouldn't go to Manchester.... just not interested in this event! ;)

(will also depend on finding a dog-sitter) :(

if there's any chance of having another SG dude to hang out with Chris, I hope it's Amanda as we have had Chris before! (LFaCC2 - for everyone else's ref) and also Amanda technically owes an appearence as she had to cancell c6 ;) but hey! wouldn't say no to all 3 :D

surfy sah xx

ps-forgot to add on last post, I voted for the yes definately one :P

Sorry, can't see her wanting to bring a baby across the Atlantic....

if there's any chance of having another SG dude to hang out with Chris, I hope it's Amanda as we have had Chris before! (LFaCC2 - for everyone else's ref) and also Amanda technically owes an appearence as she had to cancell c6 :o but hey! wouldn't say no to all 3 :wub:

surfy sah xx

ps-forgot to add on last post, I voted for the yes definately one :D

Sorry, can't see her wanting to bring a baby across the Atlantic....

plus i was asking for chris so we get the michael and chris double act