ANSWERS to FAQs - Regularly updated with show info

Too Tall

BTW It was good to see you again  :rolleyes:

I meant to say at the weekend, thanks for all your help with the FAQ for G-Mex. You've been a great help. I'm sure your input has helped a lot of people out.

925454[/snapback]

No hassle. I remembered this weekend that when I went to the last LFACC (my first LFACC!) that I printed out your FAQ so if I didn't know something I would check that first ... so I know they're appreciated as I've used one myself. Hope you had a good journey home.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a quick query

I don't know if this is asked frequently or not (I hope this is the right topic for the query)!

about the CD of photos from the professional photographer we might have noticed around during the event

is there a time frame for delivery of this CD, I understand it is only available to those who purchased gold passes?

sorry if I am asking in the wrong topic and if my question is stupid!

:rolleyes:

Just a quick query

I don't know if this is asked frequently or not (I hope this is the right topic for the query)!

about the CD of photos from the professional photographer we might have noticed around during the event

is there a time frame for delivery of this CD, I understand it is only available to those who purchased gold passes?

:unsure:

925463[/snapback]

Actually thats a good question that I haven't seen before. To be honest I'd give it a couple of weeks and if it hasn't shown, send showmasters an email as they will be winding down from G-Mex but winding up for Empire Day.

Now that was of no use whatsoever wasn't it :rolleyes:

• Showmasters Admin
Just a quick query

925463[/snapback]

I take it you were a gold passes holder? Honestly last time it took a while. I think it may have been upto a month. If Aspen sees this he'll be able to answer it for you.

Edited by Too Tall

I take it you were a gold passes holder? Honestly last time it took a while. I think it may have been upto a month. If Aspen sees this he'll be able to answer it for you.

Thanks for the quick response

I wasn't sure if I had asked in the right place or not!

thanks I will relay the info

• Moderators

I hope a lot of people found this useful :D I actually didn't get lost or anything really, so it's all good!

I have to say to TT though that it's not just your FAQ that doesn't get read. I found out over the weekend that many people think first THEN see ... like on the front when I was selling tickets and they ask how much it is when there's a sign stuck in front of them with the prices on!! :D

So don't feel too disheartened, it's a disease that spreads far and wide ... :D

I hope a lot of people found this useful :D I actually didn't get lost or anything really, so it's all good!

I have to say to TT though that it's not just your FAQ that doesn't get read. I found out over the weekend that many people think first THEN see ... like on the front when I was selling tickets and they ask how much it is when there's a sign stuck in front of them with the prices on!! :D

925573[/snapback]

Maybe you should have a siren and flashing lights go off everytime someone asked that question.

• Moderators
I was tempted to do my own FAQ but in audio form and play it whenever they asked a question :D

925581[/snapback]

Next time just have the price plastered on the T Shirt

925582[/snapback]

Unfortunately that would require that "reading" talent that some people don't have! :D

I was tempted to do my own FAQ but in audio form and play it whenever they asked a question :D

925581[/snapback]

Next time just have the price plastered on the T Shirt

925582[/snapback]

Unfortunately that would require that "reading" talent that some people don't have! :D

925593[/snapback]

what did you say about waffels

• Showmasters Admin
I hope a lot of people found this useful ;) I actually didn't get lost or anything really, so it's all good!

So don't feel too disheartened, it's a disease that spreads far and wide ... :lol:

925573[/snapback]

I know, I had the same thing giving out VTs. The number of people that came up to me and asked "how much is xxxxx?", and I pointed to the white board 6 inches from my head that had a big "£15" written on it :uhoh:

I think it is working though. We are getting less questions, and expecially less repeat questions on the run up to shows now a days.

• Moderators
I know, I had the same thing giving out VTs. The number of people that came up to me and asked "how much is xxxxx?", and I pointed to the white board 6 inches from my head that had a big "£15" written on it  :rolleyes:

925853[/snapback]

Well to be fair, if they were short, they wouldn't have been able to see past your head :blink:

I hope a lot of people found this useful :lol: I actually didn't get lost or anything really, so it's all good!

I have to say to TT though that it's not just your FAQ that doesn't get read. I found out over the weekend that many people think first THEN see ... like on the front when I was selling tickets and they ask how much it is when there's a sign stuck in front of them with the prices on!! :blink:

So don't feel too disheartened, it's a disease that spreads far and wide ... :wub:

925573[/snapback]

I know, I had the same thing giving out VTs. The number of people that came up to me and asked "how much is xxxxx?", and I pointed to the white board 6 inches from my head that had a big "£15" written on it :rolleyes:

I think it is working though. We are getting less questions, and expecially less repeat questions on the run up to shows now a days.

925853[/snapback]

Your FAQ is a lot of people it's great you keep it so updated my friend is thinking of coming to C9 and I was trying to explain things to her then thought sod it and sent the link to the C9 thread.

• Showmasters Admin
I hope a lot of people found this useful :lol: I actually didn't get lost or anything really, so it's all good!

I have to say to TT though that it's not just your FAQ that doesn't get read. I found out over the weekend that many people think first THEN see ... like on the front when I was selling tickets and they ask how much it is when there's a sign stuck in front of them with the prices on!! :blink:

925573[/snapback]

I know, I had the same thing giving out VTs. The number of people that came up to me and asked "how much is xxxxx?", and I pointed to the white board 6 inches from my head that had a big "£15" written on it :rolleyes:

925853[/snapback]

Your FAQ is a lot of people it's great you keep it so updated my friend is thinking of coming to C9 and I was trying to explain things to her then thought sod it and sent the link to the C9 thread.

925883[/snapback]

Good to hear, thanks :wub:

• Showmasters Admin
I know, I had the same thing giving out VTs. The number of people that came up to me and asked "how much is xxxxx?", and I pointed to the white board 6 inches from my head that had a big "£15" written on it  :rolleyes:

925853[/snapback]

Well to be fair, if they were short, they wouldn't have been able to see past your head :lol:

925871[/snapback]

It was next to me, not behind me. But I guess it was quite far up if it's next to my head :blink:

925853[/snapback]

Well to be fair, if they were short, they wouldn't have been able to see past your head :wub:

925871[/snapback]

It was next to me, not behind me. But I guess it was quite far up if it's next to my head :blink:

925888[/snapback]

You really should provide binoculars if its that high up. :lol:

what did you say about waffels

925594[/snapback]

Shhhh, Andrea wants that word banned I think ;)

925602[/snapback]

She should have it censored, then that would be amusing, coz we would all be talking about waffels and funny words would come up :unsure:

A