Latest guest announcement - WAYNE PYGRAM

showmasters

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't even seen any Tarkin Reference ones for sale on any site. It will be interesting to see what Showmasters come up with. As long as there is not 5 or 6 Frascape ones and one really crap star wars photo to choose from beacuse i want a Star wars one

Bloody Hell, oyu found a photo. Looking at him close up you acn tell he has alot of make up on as it's a different colour to his ears and hands.

For me, close up he really doesn't look like Peter Cushing

Edited by lee_c00per

Dont count on there being any Star Wars pics available - certainly the first cancellation was due to SMs not getting copyright permission to do SW pics at they seem to be going easy on mentioning Star Wars in that sneaky showmasters way that they always use when trying to avoid making a potentially disappointing announcement. Though based on his attendance record so far, dont even count on Pygram showing up.

Though based on his attendance record so far, dont even count on Pygram showing up.

Excuse me? *cough* I may try and keep calm, but may I remind you that it was SM's fault that fans were disappointed about Wayne not being able to make it? If you announce a guest before they're confirmed - especially if said guest is booked to do a play, well, hellooooooo, you're just asking for trouble.