Lost people please

Jestive

I don't care how many topics there might be other than this (i've not checked, sorry for those who mind about these things) Lost is worth it.

Any or as many of the Lost cast as possible at C8 would be so absolutely fantastic. Especially if it were Evangeline Lilly and Emilie de Ravin.

For anyone who hasn't seen it, it starts on Channel 4 on the 10th August at 10pm. If anyone who watches at least 3 episodes doesn't get hooked then I'll, umm, eat my hat. Or maybe just nibble on it a bit. But watch it, it's fantastic.

I don't care how many topics there might be other than this (i've not checked, sorry for those who mind about these things) Lost is worth it.

Any or as many of the Lost cast as possible at C8 would be so absolutely fantastic. Especially if it were Evangeline Lilly and Emilie de Ravin.

For anyone who hasn't seen it, it starts on Channel 4 on the 10th August at 10pm. If anyone who watches at least 3 episodes doesn't get hooked then I'll, umm, eat my hat. Or maybe just nibble on it a bit. But watch it, it's fantastic.

Its a great series and would like to meet anyone from the main cast

I do think Charlie is a great character, I hate say yeah I really like Dominic in case people get the wrong idea and think I fancy him. He's really not attractive. I just love his character, and especially the way he interacts with Claire.

what else he been some LOTR film that no ones ever heard of

Hetty Wainthropp Investigates

:D

I'd like to meet Matthew Fox (party of five) and daniel dae kim (angel - amongst other things) but if they were to invite Dom i wouldn't moan about it! :P

It was about time for a new Lost thread anyway, it lets SM know how much we want them! :)

Evie Lilly and Josh Holloway in particular from my point of view would be super guests, but I'm sure by this time in 2 weeks, any of the stars would rake in the crowds.