Serenity

GoldenGreen

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It ROCKED  :D

An amazing film. I really hope they make a sequel.

And we got a 30 min Q&a with Summer and Joss  :D

852056[/snapback]

Glad ya enjoyed it!! :D

*is thoroughly envious that you got to meet Joss.... but was happy to see Morena and Nathan in Birmingham*

I thought it was great.

*does gloating happy dance, we got Joss, we got Joss*

852136[/snapback]

I agree, it was exciting, good twists and unexpected bits, and great humour. Everything that made the series far too good to cancel!!! :unsure:

And Joss is one cool dude! B)

Edited by Nebitt!!

I managed to get a ticket at the last minute, and a couple of Browncoats who were hanging on at the box office for any last minute cancelations were let in by the manager as well, so that was kewl! Lets hope this film finds the audience it deserves, then we can get to see some more :D .

JossnSummer_c.jpg

i really want to see and meet the people. 

goes to a corner and cries

853186[/snapback]

Sorry to run it in, but they are great, they're like a little family and you can just feel the energy and chemistry between them. Plus, they're very funny!

Did you meet Adam at Comic Con 3?

i didn't i was kicking myself fo rnot going but its a lot of hassle for me going to all the various ones cause i don't really know anyone from the forum that well and if i can't get someone to go with me i'm not as keen cause its a little daunting going to London form Lochgilphead.

i really would ike to meet them tho and i can't wait fo rthe film.

heres hoping some get announced for C8 or Gmex.

the word is that the next round of screnings will be late September, which seems a little late to me. It maty well be as late as Sept. 30th to coincide with the US release, which is only just before general release. At least it will be a chance to see it with other Browncoats, any excuse for a Shindig! B)

shindiggery.jpg

• Showmasters Admin
Its sucha great film, I was at the London screening last week and I loved the film so muchI really can't wait to see it again and again and again

857166[/snapback]

I really want to see it again and I can't wait for the DVD :huh:

Especially with Joss's new idea "DVD extras" :blink:

*you will have had to have been at the screening to really get that one*

• Showmasters Admin
I am looking forward to seeing this film. What happened about the screnings that Showmasters had on offer at LFACC? I found the posts about UIP and the Booth, but what about the Screenings with Universal?  :D

863707[/snapback]

We don't know, but it's all water under the bridge now.

Some more Shiny news for Whedon fans:

London red carpet premiere!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday October 5th

Odeon West End

Located on the south side of Leicester Square, opposite the Empire and next to the Hampshire Hotel

Nearest Tube: Leicester Square or Piccadilly

Cast attendance confirmed: Nathan Fillion, Summer Glau and Director/Writer Joss Whedon

VIP tickets will be available via this website soon through a variety of online events and challenges.

:vader:

The screenings were too out of the way for me to go to but I did get tickets for the Empire magazine mystery screening tomorrow and rumour has it that it'll be Serenity. Hopefully I'll be seeing this amazing film again.

866428[/snapback]

Hope you enjoyed your screening, from what I have read on other boards it sounds like your luck was in! :D

I have just come back from a screening of Serenity in Hengrove Bristol.....the film was F------ing AMAZING.

All i can say is Thank You Joss Wheadon and lets hope he makes more and more and more and more of Serenity movies. If anybody has seen it already please read on, for those yet to see the ADVANCED SCREENINGS LOOK AWAY NOW ------

I loved the opening of Serenity, Joss Wheadon's was soo cool opening the movie with a 1 minute talk...that was cooooool.

I get to see it for a 2nd time because i work in the Booth and hopefully put it together and preview it....i can not wait to see it again.

Saw it for the second time last night, it was still amazing. Even the shocks from the first time still had huge impact even knowing what's coming.

The film has every type of emotion (laughter, shock, sadness, excitement) in abundance, and there is no let-up from start to finish. It's amazing.

What a fab seven seasons of TV it would've made... Ah, well, guess we just have to hope for more films. :blush: