Help - Premier Lodge???

Any help would be appreciated as this is confusing!!

Ok, does anyone know which one out of the PREMIER LODGE CALDECOTTE and PREMIER LODGE FURZTON is the Premier Lodge Central Hotel? I don't know and I'm staying there a few nights after Collectormania 4. Please someone help!

Anyone else staying there?

Premier Lodge Milton Keynes Central

Shirwell Crescent, Furzton,

Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire,

England, MK4 1GA

Thats the one I am staying at, and a few others I think; but that is definately the address of the Central one, took it off the website.

Hey, I'm staying at Caldecotte but I'm thinking of changing it to the Central one! Actually just booked it! Does anyone know how far they both are from the centre?

Neither of the Premier Lodges are very far from the Centre:MK - about 10 mins or so in the car. The one at Caldecotte has quite a cool windmill thing on the top of the pub and has it's own lake, as does the one at Furzton.

My experience of both has been good. Nice rooms, comfortable beds and the onsite pub where you can aslo get breakfast in the morning!

Enjoy!

:P

Are the rooms generally big? Do you think this will be a problem; ok, we're staying somewhere else but we leave at 11am and are planning to go to the hotel at that time..they won't have the rooms ready then will they? Do they look after your luggage or have a lobby room you can sit and wait in until your room's ready?

Is the lake by the Furzton nice? Ducks, anything? :lol:

Are the rooms generally big? Do you think this will be a problem; ok, we're staying somewhere else but we leave at 11am and are planning to go to the hotel at that time..they won't have the rooms ready then will they? Do they look after your luggage or have a lobby room you can sit and wait in until your room's ready?

Is the lake by the Furzton nice? Ducks, anything? :angel:

Sit in the bar!

The lake is very nice and does indeed have ducks and swans. Oh and also rats!

• Showmasters Admin
Hehe, which ones generally better?

Both Premier Lodges are very nice, internally they are pretty much the same. The one at Furzton is closer to the Center, it is right next to Milton Keynes Bowl and a lot of my friends have stayed there for gigs. The one at Caldecotte is a bit farther away but is probably more picturesque. If you have your own car, then I would go there as it will be quieter and more pleasant to look at. If you are on foot/public transport, then definitely go with Furzton. It's a bit more of a walk than someone estimated, more like 20-25 mins to Middleton Hall, (unless you are an athlete)

Kenny

Is the lake by the Furzton nice? Ducks, anything? ;)

When I booked they said the room would be ready at 2pm.