Are you Attending Yet

Crostini

Are You Attending With The Guests So Far  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Are You Attending With The Guests So Far

• Yes I will be
    • No I wont
    • Still Not Sure (More Guests)

I am still undecided, will probably leave it as it stands but just one or two more good guests will tip me over and I'm sure they will come soon.

Right now, I want to meet Julian Glover, Priscilla Barnes, Buzz Aldrin, Dave Prowse and most of all Brian Blessed.

BUZZ ALDRIN !! 90 quid or not ! Just give the pub a miss a couple of nights !

Also want Julian Glover (Bond, Indy, Dr Who and Star Wars)

Elm Street Girls

Poseidon Girls

Brian Blessed (Blackadder)

I will also be getting another Bond guest at an in-store in SWINDON !! on the Thursday, going to a recording of "Have I Got News For You" on the Friday, and Arthur Bostrom at another in-store on the Saturday !

*goes off to ask boss nicely for time of before realising he's now self-employed*

Unfortunately I won't be going but it is due to another event now clashing with it. It would have been great to have been able to meet Buzz though. :blink:

Surely you don't mean the London show that hasn't announced any guests yet ? They are cutting back again and again on their signings, and their last show was crap !

Surely you don't mean the London show that hasn't announced any guests yet ? They are cutting back again and again on their signings, and their last show was crap !

LOL, actually not that one. It's an Amanda Tapping event.

So there are actually 3 events I would like to go to on the same weekend - depending on if the "other" event gets any decent guests.

Just give the pub a miss a couple of nights

bloody hell how much is a pint in your local kris!!! B)

:o:D

as the four events.  autographica is easily the best of the four so far in my eyes anyway. for rare and unique signers!

Except Buzz, I'm not interested in any guests so far. But even for a legend like him, I can't pay for one autograph the price of a full WE somewhere else. I like to meet people, guests and friends and enjoy the atmosphere of conventions and signing events. It means much more to me than a sig on a pic. So I won't pay 80/100 £ for Buzz even if I have strongly reduced my visit to the pubs these last months/years.

Unfortunately I won't be going but it is due to another event now clashing with it.  It would have been great to have been able to meet Buzz though.  B)

Well, you know, the AT event is only a few miles away from the Radisson, so you may be able to do both ?

I will be at the AT event too :o

Edited by lams9999

i can't believe the at event is still going ahead! i remember reading about that ages ago!! haven't they postponed it like about 4 times already!

good to see it is still going ahead tho! wouldn't have minded going to it myself but can only afford so many! :D

Well, you know, the AT event is only a few miles away from the Radisson, so you may be able to do both ?

I will be at the AT event too :P

Maybe i'll have to consider it then.

Hopefully i'll see you at AT E then! :D

i can't believe the at event is still going ahead! i remember reading about that ages ago!! haven't they postponed it like about 4 times already!

It was only postponed twice!! Once because of work committments I think and then because she was pregnant, but yes, it is probably now nearly 2 years since it was originally supposed to be held.....on well, better extreemly late than never :P

Autographica was the first event I ever attended and since then I have never been disappointed by the calibre of the guests involved Sir John Mills for example) or their readiness to spend time talking and posing for photographs. Whilst the venue has changed, I sincerely hope that there will no change to the ambience which, until now, has set this event apart from many others - and I mean no disrespect to Collectormania or LFACC in saying that.

For me the opportunity to meet Buzz Aldrin will be a once in a lifetime event. Unlike many others (I suspect), I am old enough to remember watching the first Moon Landing and the excitement it created. The opportunity to meet a member of that crew makes it well worth the trip.

Dave/SM:- What chance of Neil Armstrong at some future event?

Oh god, yes I'm attending.

Been to two Autographica events in the past, including one dinner, and they were awesome!

Buzz Aldrin is attending... my dream come true!

And if Elijah Wood could also attend I would be in ultimate paradise! :wub: