SG1 Series 9, and SGA Series 2 *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

skyriderz20

loved both" the ties that bind "and" deut" mckay was wonderful to watch, and a woman in daniels bed SHOCKING! and were did she get the red cami set from (has daniel got a little secret we should know about) I know michael shanks has joked about daniel being a sercret ninja but a cross dressing one ????lol :lol:

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you didn't like it then Vicky eh?

why on earth would i like duet??? i mean come on lets be reasonable!!!!!! LOL :D

im having withdrawal symptoms cause i cant watch it again till sat *sobs* i need my mckay fix *thinks about the sheet scene* *thud* :D

loved both" the ties that bind "and" deut" mckay was wonderful to watch, and a woman in daniels bed SHOCKING! and were did she get the red cami set from (has daniel got a little secret we should know about) I know michael shanks has joked about daniel being a sercret ninja but a cross dressing one ????lol :unsure:

I've not heard about the ninja bit.....but I've heard the cross dressing being joked at ....think the line was Teal'c goes round to Daniels, and daniels impersonating ethel mermon

I got Duet yesterday morning...watched it 3 times already

bless beckett and Zelenka....you can tell they care about McKay even tho he's arrogant

aaaaaaaaaw and did he not look so cute everytime he passed out :)

still need to get ties that bind

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone else here seen Ex Deus Machina yet its sooooooo fantstic

Spoilers (highlight to read) I know Im a girl but have to say AT is looking pretty damn lovely! The team is finally, and theres Baal and loads of other great stuff . But best of all theres SHIP :blink: While we dont actualy get to see THE MAN (thats RDA to everyone else) theres a scene with agent Barett that most definatly hints towards the ship, you have to see it Sqquuuuuuuueeeeeeeee:D Definatley the best ep of s9 yet and hopefully its all up from here(crosses fingers).

Ok Ill stop going on now, cant wait till this Friday.

P x-x-x

I saw it on Saturday and it was defently a good old 'SG-1 at its best' type of story.

Also I hate to say this but there is no SG-1 or Atlantis this week  :P  but its back on the 9th September

855740[/snapback]

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

How pants is that! Well looks like its more re runs then this week :D

I saw it on Saturday and it was defently a good old 'SG-1 at its best' type of story.

Also I hate to say this but there is no SG-1 or Atlantis this week  :o  but its back on the 9th September

855740[/snapback]

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

How pants is that! Well looks like its more re runs then this week ;)

855743[/snapback]

that sucks!!!! i dont get to see my babe :(

Why oh why can't they show Shep Whumpage Overload ep next week instead of the 9th?! But no they have to be sadistic and cruel and evil and a bunch of other words that I can't say on this board and they just have to show it the week my friend B. Torrent goes bye bye for a length of time which is unknown. *grumbles*

In other news Instinct was a'right, Doctor Beckett and his oppsie and can't blame wraith tweenie for wanting to get her hands on Shep *cough*

Oh and those in the know...so Andy :jason: - does SGA/SG-1/BSG break at the end of September or is it carrying onwards into October?

Edited by Zimbing

SG-1, Atlantis and BSG are back on the 9th September for 3 weeks then Sci-Fi goes on a break until January.

As for when we will get to see new episodes, it all depends on Sky and a channel in Canada because last year the Canadian channel started airing new episodes of Atlantis in November and Sky started airing new episodes of SG-1 in December so if all goes well we will only have a 2 month wait for new episodes of Atlantis and a 3 month wait for SG-1

Edited by Colonel Jack O'Neill

• 3 weeks later...

Just thought I would mention that episode 9 of Atlantis is available for your downloading pleasure, its not from the Sci-Fi channel though, its from a Canadian network so no logos and the proper intro :D

Also, there is now an HDTVrip of The Siege Part 3 available and it looks so much better to the Sci-Fi channel rip so make sure you pick it up.

Yep Canada are stopping after episode 10 as none of the others episodes are ready yet but if they follow last years schedule they should start showing the rest of the season in either late November or early December.

Also, episode 10 of Atlantis in on this Friday along with episode 9 in a double bill, still having episode 9 four days early was fun :huh:

I like the full Canadian intro's instead of those short ones we get, it puts you in the mood for the show.

Atlantis was good, here's hoping they finish episodes 10 on a cracker.

I like the new SG1, but there just seems to be something missing from the show.

Hallowed are the Ori

Batman.

I like the full Canadian intro's instead of those short ones we get, it puts you in the mood for the show.

Atlantis was good, here's hoping they finish episodes 10 on a cracker.

I like the new SG1, but there just seems to be something missing from the show.

Hallowed are the Ori

Batman.

868436[/snapback]

all im gonna say about the latest SGA is..

full credits - WOO HOO!!!!!!

Rodney - sexy as ever!

as for there being something missing from SG1 yeah that would be Jack :mellow: (ive not d/l sg1 only sga)