BOOK 7 - SPOLIERS!

samwise16

I think that dumbledore did in fact split his soul in two and his horcrux is in Fawkes the Pheonix (this relates to Harry seeing the pheonix in the white smoke around Dumbledores body) this will in turn result in harry recieving help from fawkes...I dont feel that Dumbledore has left harry completely.

I think that Ron, Hermione and members of the Order will help harry to find and destroy the horcruxes. But the battle between harry and voldemort will not feature anyone else.

I think that Snape will die. It will either be revealed that he is still good and was acting under Dumbledores instructions to kill him (I hope this is so) and he will die in the process of saving/helping harry. Or he will still be evil and Harry will kill him.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that dumbledore did in fact split his soul in two and his horcrux is in Fawkes the Pheonix (this relates to Harry seeing the pheonix in the white smoke around Dumbledores body) this will in turn result in harry recieving help from fawkes...I dont feel that Dumbledore has left harry completely.

ahhh but it specifically sadi you have to have murdered lots of people in order to have a horcrux..... something im hoping dumbledore hasnt done!!!

but i expect that he is still with harry in some way or another, and fawkes has proved v.v. useful in other books

the next book is going to be.... different.

there has always been this steady plot.... dursleys... school... dursleys. but there is no way the next book is going to be like that if there is no Hogwarts.

of course harry will go with hermione and ron to find the horcruxes but i was kind of hoping Ginny woudl go too. it shoudl be cool though.... we will finally get to see godrics hollow. and harry mentioned his parents graves!! finally! i was wondering when he would actually care about that.

we should get to see lots of new magical places too. and that is never bad!

=x=

ahhh but it specifically sadi you have to have murdered lots of people in order to have a horcrux..... something im hoping dumbledore hasnt done!!!

but i expect that he is still with harry in some way or another, and fawkes has proved v.v. useful in other books

he has to have murdered 1 person to split his sole in half, that is why slughorn said to Tom about intended to kill 7 people for 7 souls. Maybe he had killed someone in his lifetime and split his soul so he could always be with Harry to ensure he has the knowledge and power to kill Voldermort

It's a possibility that Dumbeldore did that, but then where is the lose of his humanity? Splinting the soul detracts from humanity and well Dumbledore may do the Obi Wan thing instead XD

he has to have murdered 1 person to split his sole in half, that is why slughorn said to Tom about intended to kill 7 people for 7 souls. Maybe he had killed someone in his lifetime and split his soul so he could always be with Harry to ensure he has the knowledge and power to kill Voldermort

i dont reckon he'd have done that as itd require murdering someone, his portrait will do the job of giving harry advice and such.i think harry, although he says he wont be going back to hogwarts as a student in the 7th year, will still make frequent visits to hogwarts.(unless it is,of course, closed down-where will all the students go?another magical school?). Also, snape knows where the headquartes are, which now belong to harry so im guessing that by now voldemort knows too... :headscratch:

yes, snape knows where the headquarters are but can't reveal it to voldemort because he isn't, oh my god, wasn't the secret keeper. he may verywell be able to take him to the street and say its right there but voldemort cannot gain access because dumbledore didn't tell him where it was.

of course now that the secret keeper is dead I don't know what would happen

if dumbledore was secret keeper what happens then? does the secret die with him or is the building no longer protected so snape can tell them now?

i dont think dumbeldroe will have a horcrux he has to much pride and dignity to do that. and i personally dont see fawkes returning, harrys instinct was that he had gone forever from hogwarts, though perhaps he will return in harrys hour of need against voldemort.

Snape is a tough cookie - there are so many possibilities, and it all in my eyes depends on how dumbledore pleaded with him, whether it was out of fear or out of necessity

I that there would have been a contingency plan incase Dumbleodre died so that the secret would pass to another member of the order. it seems like a thing you would do in a war situation where no one is safe.

I think that a spell dies with the caster unless it has been anchored and something like the fidelius charm could not be anchored becuase of the nature of the spell it is all in the mind.

thats just my two pence worth anyway

Bella XXXX

I think that Ron, Hermione and members of the Order will help harry to find and destroy the horcruxes. But the battle between harry and voldemort will not feature anyone else.

Yeah I agree.

Got no idea about e secret keeper thing. If Dumbledore knew he was going to die or persuaded Snape to follow Voldermort's orders to show his support, as some think, then he would have asked somebody else to be the secret keeper for the order. Who that is I'm not sure. Possibly Lupin. If Dumbledore did not know what Snape was going to do (meaning Snape did kill Dumbledore because he was supporting Voldermort) then I don't know. If they have to move headquaters, I wonder where they will go. The Order aren't going to accept Snape back (in my view may be wrong) so I wonder where this leaves them.

I do think they will go back to Hogwarts even if it's only for a while. This may be so they can visit Dumbledore's portrait and ask for some kind of help or information. I also think the members of the DA will also make an appearance in book 7.

what if harry is the final horcrux???

=x=

Well then both Harry and Voldermort would have to die. Hope it doesn't come to the same situtation where somebody has to kill Harry so the rest can kill voldermort. In a way Harry is kind of a Horcrux because part of Voldermort lives in Harry.

=x=

Well then both Harry and Voldermort would have to die. Hope it doesn't come to the same situtation where somebody has to kill Harry so the rest can kill voldermort. In a way Harry is kind of a Horcrux because part of Voldermort lives in Harry.

im not so sure....

what if there is some way to get out Voldemorts soul? im thinking that maybe the dementors come into it? what if they can extract one soul and be stopped before they take the other?

might be nice if voldemorts soul goes first though.

=x=

oooh i want it now!

also i think that we will get some kind of eppilouge at the end telling is what jobs or stuff the main characters that are left do!

we do.

JK has already wrote it saying that it will tell us where people end up and i quote "those that survive"

=x=

=x=

im not so sure....

what if there is some way to get out Voldemorts soul? im thinking that maybe the dementors come into it? what if they can extract one soul and be stopped before they take the other?

=x=

BUT the Dementors are greedy and I don't think they would just stop with the one...afterall they are on Voldermort's side.

=x=

im not so sure....

=x=

BUT the Dementors are greedy and I don't think they would just stop with the one...afterall they are on Voldermort's side.

oh no! i dont think they would stop of there own accord. they would have to be stopped. we know that all the members of the DA are capable of performing the patronus charm.

=x=

I wonder how long the seventh book will be.

I saw where JK said it would be huge cos she didn't think she'd be able to bring herself to stop writing it LOL!

Also, OT, Lady of the Realm, I love your avvy - Nick Rhodes is just ... :lol:

i hope its huuuuuuge! i dont want it to end!!

why cant she write the mauraders??? tut!

=x=

I think that Snape killed Dumbledore because Dumbledore knew it was time to go. Whatever the liquid did to him, he maybe couldn't have survive and I dunno....maybe his insides were burning but he didn't wanna upset Harry?

He asked for Snape right after they apparared back. Which was pretty strange.

And in Dumbledore's office, Harry was upset to see Dumbledore pleading for his life....

But I don't think he was. I think he was pleading for Snape to end his pain.

Dumbledore wouldn't want Malfoy to kill him (which he wouldn't have done when they were alone....but peer pressure when the other Death Eaters arrived...you never know).

Plus Snape HAD to because of the Vow.

I think Snape is still MAYBE on Dumbledore's side? But I don't think Harry will know this until it is too late and he has killed Snape.