A bit of a hard decision...

ptenbob

Hey guys.

Just thought I'd post and tell you that I won't be crewing C8, although I'll definately be there.

Bascially, as a fair few of you have noted over the last couple of events, my ankle's been getting worse and worse, and I need to persuade my doc to give me a refferal for some more physio. Because of this, I made the tough decision not to crew at C8, to give my ankle a decent rest for the next event, so I can come back stronger than ever, ready to run around like a headless chicken, or stand in one place and repeat the same phrases all day long ;).

Thought I'd say it here, 'cos we all know how the rumor mill works round here!

See y'all in MK...

Troy.

Hi Hun,

I hope your ankle gets better soon. A wise choice, I know it was bothering you at LFACC. Best to rest your though, demand your doctor to send you to physio, you shouldn't wait too long.

Glad your still coming, wouldn't be the same without you hun ^_^

Take care of yourself

Hugs

Marina xx

Hope the ankle is better soon babe. Shame that you can't crew but totally understand the need to rest it.

Good to hear you will be in MK anyway, afterall your ankle doesn't interfere with your drinking arm does it!?!

Here's to lots of ankle rest.

Donna

xox

Hi

Sorry to hear about the ankle, though I guess you are making the right choice. I also guess that you will be there in spirit, if not in spirits.

:lol:

Paul

Hi Troy,

Sorry to hear about your ankle :lol: , I can understand it was a tough choice to make not to crew at C8, but it is better to rest it and not let it get any worse, so you can come back fighting fit. Glad to see you are still going to come to see everyone.

Look after yourself

Julie :P

Your ankle is always damaged by the end of the event and you always seems to be in considerable pain by the end of the event..I think it's wise you rest up for an event, you run around far too much hun.

Hope it recovers speedily though :wub:

it will b a shame, but if you are still there walking around like a headless chicken like the rest of the crowd it wil b good to have your presence, the only small problem i see, is well erm if your as regular as you are, then visitors might just think you got a promotion and contnue to ask for you help. (nah wont happen they never remember us :lol: ) oh well hope you get it all sorted soon.

Alex

• 2 weeks later...
just thought i'd let people know I'm not crewing this event either, i will be going for 2 days though, hope tosee you walking about troy, see ya there  ;)

:P

:huh:

:(

Who's going to be my bitch for the weekend....... :rolleyes:

Awww Ben..... you'll be missed babe.

just thought i'd let people know I'm not crewing this event either, i will be going for 2 days though, hope tosee you walking about troy, see ya there  ;)

:D

:o

:(

Who's going to be my bitch for the weekend....... :blush:

Awww Ben..... you'll be missed babe.

846892[/snapback]

Have to find a replacement :lol: But I bet you wont get a good on elike him tho :(