Coach tickets

I've booked tickets for a hotel, coach and LOTR screening for me and two of my friends, but one of them has backed out on me and I think theres a possibilty that the other one might, I think we can cancel the room, but does anyone know if I can get a refund on the coach tickets?

I might be able to find two other friends to go with, but I dont hink anyone wil be able yto get the money for it. SO I'll either have to not go or change everything so its just for one person.

Hmm you might be able to get some kind of money back - but don't quote me on that. Did you booked them through National Express? If you go to the site you could always see if they have an FAQ about refunds on tickets.

I remember some one trying to get some kind of refund at the local Nat Ex office a while back and from what I over heard you might be able to get a little back, but you might not be able to get the full money back.

I've just gone and looked on the national express website (I booked with them) and I cant find anything in their help section on refunds. If anyone knows anywhere that they say something about refunds can they post a link for me. But dont go out of your way, I can phone them on Monday if I have to (I dont like phone offical people). Thanks for the idea of looking in the help section. I didnt even think of that.