'Lost' Cast

Ally

I have been lurking around the Showmasters forum since C3 (or was it C4) but have never really had anything of substance to say. I thought I'd put forward the idea of having members of the cast of 'Lost' at C8? I believe UK terrestrial TV (Ch4 I think) have it lined up to begin at the start of August, so by the time Collectormania is on, they will be massive over here, I guarantee it. A few cast members are appearing at Comic-Con in San Diego (including my personal fave, Josh Holloway *swoon*) so they're obviously open to the idea of attending conventions. However, I'm not sure about their filming schedule, only that the 2nd season begins filming at the end of this month (which in itself probably isn't a good sign), but would it hurt to have a little look into it? :unsure:

Looking forward to C8 nonetheless!

I have recently started watching the show and I like it very much. I don't know yet all the actor names but I'd be glad to meet Evangeline Lilly B) , Matthew Wood, Emilie De Ravin, Daniel Dae Kim and many others including of course the excellent Terry O'Quinn ! (also from Millennium and Alias)

Bring some Lost cast please ! B)

I have recently started watching the show and I like it very much. I don't know yet all the actor names but I'd be glad to meet Evangeline Lilly B) , Matthew Wood, Emilie De Ravin, Daniel Dae Kim and many others including of course the excellent Terry O'Quinn ! (also from Millennium and Alias)

Bring some Lost cast please ! :D

sayid.jpg16419__john_l.jpg

Naveen Andrews and Terry O'Quinn have both been nominated for an Emmy Award this week!

@lams9999: Matthew Wood ? B)

Yeah, let's get Lost!!! -

Dominic Monaghan,

Matthew Fox,

Ian Somerhalder,

Naveen Andrews,

Evangeline Lily,

Emilie de Ravin,

Maggie Grace,

Harold Perrineau Jr,

Malcolm David Kelley,

Jorge Garcia,

Josh Holloway,

Daniel Dae Kim,

Yunjin Kim,

Terry O'Quinn,

Michelle Rodriguez (season two),

Plus any of the guest actors from the show. I want to meet them all!!!!

I totally endorse this subject!! I've just seen teh first couple of episodes and they are utterly fantastic!

As the show is starting in August, perhaps Channel 4, or the production company would be prepared to help get guests over to promote the show... I honestly think it's the next big thing!!!

I believe Dom and Evangeline may have briefly been in the UK for a bit of low-key promo in early July, amidst promotional appearances in Berlin, Monte Carlo, and several parts of Australia (where they were promoting the season finale, as it's been airing over there since earlier this year - I think the UK is one of the last places to actually be getting it really!). However, I am sure they will need to get back over here for even more promotion once it actually starts, because honestly, how could everyone not love it to bits?!