Harry Potter at the Castle: the ultimate fan

tomfeltonlover2k3

This show needs to be corrected really. It should be the biggest Harry Potter fan under 15 :/..But yea..Should be fun. Theres something on on Friday on ITV at 11.45.

my point excatly!!!

and as i kicked all four of their asses im a bit miffed!!!

it really annoys me that these competitions are fro under 16's i wrote to warners about there competitions once. didnt get a reply though.

=x=

This show needs to be corrected really. It should be the biggest Harry Potter fan under 15 :/..But yea..Should be fun. Theres something on on Friday on ITV at 11.45.

my point excatly!!!

it really annoys me that these competitions are fro under 16's i wrote to warners about there competitions once. didnt get a reply though.

=x=

i entirely agree! i was moaning at my mum the other day and today whilst watching this show about that. she just kept looking at me like i had 3 heads because i was yelling bubotuber at the tv. :firedevil::firedevil:

it really annoys me that these competitions are fro under 16's i wrote to warners about there competitions once. didnt get a reply though

Hell yeah, i so could have won that competition if i was young enough. Its stupid though because if you were around 11 when the first book came out you are now too old to enter any of the competitions about how much you love HP. of course i'm 23 so i am older than that but that doesn't mean i don't love it just as much as a kid would.

Edited by Persnickety

i watched it so would have beaten them!!

gald the gryffindor won though!!

i agree with it not being fair that only 8-16 year olds can enter the competitions. i wrote to j.k rowling about it a couple of weeks ago will probably take ages to get a reply (if i get 1) but its not fair coz just coz we're over 16 doesnt make us less of a fan!

it really annoys me that these competitions are fro under 16's i wrote to warners about there competitions once. didnt get a reply though

Hell yeah, i so could have won that competition if i was young enough. Its stupid though because if you were around 11 when the first book came out you are now too old to enter any of the competitions about how much you love HP. of course i'm 23 so i am older than that but that doesn't mean i don't love it just as much as a kid would.

that was one of my points when i wrote to warner brothers.

i was 11 when i read the first book. just because i have got older it doesnt mean that i love them any less. its not fair that they dont count us as fans any more. thats... thats... age.. ism or something!

i think that its fair enough not putting kids up against adults but why cant thay have to seperate competitions? one for under 16's one for over? its not fair! its really not!!

i always try and enter competitions for premiere tickets but i know that when the 4th film comes around i will be hit by that stupid age barrier again!! grrr!!!

=x=

I know, so not fair!

There loads of HP stuff around here, but I am too old which isn't fun :o

I might enter my cousin's kids for the comps and then "take them" to the events if they won, hey I thought it was a good idea B)

imagine it though you could get a 25yr old against some 10 yr olds and that will just be hilarious for viewers

Well I wouldnt call it fair, it would be funny, but they could do 2 age groups :unsure: Just as many Adults read Harry Potter as kids :unsure:

a petition would be a cool idea! and we should all write and bombard them with complaints!!

the books wouldnt sell half as many if it wasnt for the readers over 16!!

=x=

I agree :lol:

My friend mentioned to me dont you think it's weird that it was Gryffindor who won? and it was down to Slytherin and Gryffindor...Could be a fix..Could be us being picky lol.