WOOHOO CSI

torres

Hehehe

I asked Showmaster Jason at LFACC to get the forum done for CSI :P

And voila - here it is.... albeit a 1/3 of one :blush:

But still..... we can't complain - now all we need are the topics all in one place ;)

Yay! Our own section at last, though is anyone else a little dissapointed we didn't get ou own forum instead of sharing it with West Wing/24?

We post so many CSI threads it just seems logical that we have a full forum :D

KIWI :huh:

Yay! Our own section at last, though is anyone else a little dissapointed we didn't get ou own forum instead of sharing it with West Wing/24?

We post so many CSI threads it just seems logical that we have a full forum ;)

KIWI :P

You're not alone, especially as the likes of King Kong and Narnia have their own section...and I guess the West Wing/24 fans will get a little miffed being pushed down the forum with all the CSI threads.

BUT, we shouldn't be ungrateful...like you all have said...a third is better than nothing :P

Edit...I have just looked, and almost the whole of the first page is taken up with our threads :lol:

Edited by Strider

now all we need are the topics all in one place :P

And I've just spent ages moving them all into this one :P

If I have missed any at all can you let me know and I'll move them.

Enjoy the forum CSI fans :P

thanks dude!

you did miss a few I posted in them, will report them now then you can shimmy then :D

surfy sah xx

now all we need are the topics all in one place :blush:

And I've just spent ages moving them all into this one :lol:

If I have missed any at all can you let me know and I'll move them.

Enjoy the forum CSI fans :lol:

Aw! Poor you! Thankyee, though! *Pat, pat*. Shoulda given 'em a section earlier, then, shouldn't you? :rolleyes: *Poke* :P We love you guys, really! :D

cuh what are you lot like!!!!!!!!

we get 1/3 of a section, you lot all happilly post here then disappear again!!!!! CUH!!!! ^_^

Luv sah xx

I'm here...kinda :P

Been away for a week or so, but I am back in small doses....I have to take advantage of this lovely weather we have been having, so I'm afraid the internet comes second at the moment...at least until the weather breaks :lol:

cuh what are you lot like!!!!!!!!

we get 1/3 of a section, you lot all happilly post here then disappear again!!!!! CUH!!!! :lol:

Luv sah xx

I'm here...kinda :P

Been away for a week or so, but I am back in small doses....I have to take advantage of this lovely weather we have been having, so I'm afraid the internet comes second at the moment...at least until the weather breaks :P

this is fair enough :huh: gone all cloudy though lately in Cardiff :(

tis just me, I'm on the net alot cause I live in 1room in a big student block in hospital grounds, and there's no where really go to enjoy the sun as all the patients are taking up the benches!!! :P did go out Wedesday though to sit n top up my "tan" and it clouded right over!!! :o so went back for kip and THEN it went sunny again cuh!!!!! :lol:

good to see you managed to stay online long enough to post Sarah ;)

Luv sah xx

• 5 months later...

I for one certainly DON'T need motivating into posting and neither do you :D but yes, we have lost alot of people from our section recently :o

however, as one of the BSG fans pointed out, there's not THAT much to talk about between seasons B) ROLL ON FEB/MARCH!!!! S6 :blink:

Luv sah xx