To Cher2a !

Ps. I can't believe you bumped Gaz's pictures of me, MasterOfTheShow! How could you inflict that on everyone?! Lolz. Next thing you know, you'll start a new thread for me! And that would be wrong in oh-so-many-ways! Lolz.

You asked it, so here you go.

Alrighty, all the fans of Cher2a, please assemble and give her your full support !! :lol:B)

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ps. I can't believe you bumped Gaz's pictures of me, MasterOfTheShow! How could you inflict that on everyone?! Lolz. Next thing you know, you'll start a new thread for me! And that would be wrong in oh-so-many-ways! Lolz.

You asked it, so here you go.

Alrighty, all the fans of Cher2a, please assemble and give her your full support !! :P:lol:

B):P:lol: It wasn't a suggestion!!! :lol::o:P

Edited by Cher2a

Noo, no sarcasm at all. You've made quite an impact since you've joined! It's about time you had a thread dedicated to lil old you! So enjoy it!

And nope, you haven't met me yet...you would defiently remember meeting me! Heheh! I unfortunately couldn't go to LFCC (yeaah I know…I’m lame), but hopefully will be going to C8! I hope to see ya there...right? :blush:

Noo, no sarcasm at all. You've made quite an impact since you've joined! It's about time you had a thread dedicated to lil old you! So enjoy it!

And nope, you haven't met me yet...you would defiently remember meeting me! Heheh! I unfortunately couldn't go to LFCC (yeaah I know…I’m lame), but hopefully will be going to C8! I hope to see ya there...right? :lol:

:D Aw, thankyee...:P I didn't know that you cared! Or are you like that with all the ladies? ;):blush:

Tehe - I have heard many things of you, DarkElf... Many, many things :P

Hope to seeya round, then! :D

Although I wouldn't be celebrating meeting me, just yet :lol: Hey, maybe at the summer meet? Kwl B)

I can see you sneaking in the background, MotS (that sounds deranged - lolz - MOTS!). Don't think I can't see you laughing, because I can! :blush: Pleased with yourself, yet? :D

Edited by Cher2a

And nope, you haven't met me yet...you would defiently remember meeting me! Heheh! I unfortunately couldn't go to LFCC (yeaah I know…I’m lame), but hopefully will be going to C8! I hope to see ya there...right?  :lol:

:lol: Aw, thankyee...:D I didn't know that you cared! Or are you like that with all the ladies? ;):blush:

Tehe - I have heard many things of you, DarkElf... Many, many things :P

Hope to seeya round, then! :D

Although I wouldn't be celebrating meeting me, just yet B) Hey, maybe at the summer meet? Kwl ;)

Aww well I'm nice to everyone who's nice to me!

And you soo haven't heard anything about me!! :P And if you have...well whatevers been said...ignore it! Judge for yourself when ya meet me! :D

I'm contemplating about the Summer meet too...does look good and I know it'll be fun. Just depends if I can fit it in really!! Maybe see ya there..if you're there! :P

Right lets go back to celebrating Cher2a!

Hang on a minute, are you suggesting that we put Chers picture into this thread as images?????????????????  :(

:blush:

YES WE ARE !!!!

All the owners of any Cher's pictures are now requested to submit their pictures to this thread ... ! :lol:

Guys, no offence but thats not nice.

*me pokes u all

Hang on a minute, are you suggesting that we put Chers picture into this thread as images?????????????????  :lol:

:lol:

YES WE ARE !!!!

All the owners of any Cher's pictures are now requested to submit their pictures to this thread ... ! :P

That darned competition! :(:blush::(

Hang on a minute, are you suggesting that we put Chers picture into this thread as images?????????????????  :(

:blush:

YES WE ARE !!!!

All the owners of any Cher's pictures are now requested to submit their pictures to this thread ... ! :lol:

I cant! The picture she sent me, she made me promise not to show anyone!

And before all you with dirty minds (Dom and Mastersoftheshow) say anything, its quite innocent!!

Hang on a minute, are you suggesting that we put Chers picture into this thread as images?????????????????  :blush:

YES WE ARE !!!!

Guys, no offence but thats not nice.

*me pokes u all

Thanks, SK20. If my face is covered, I'll live, though! Lolz.

You all know what I look like, now... Scary! Hehe.

Remind me to kill Gaz, MD, and MotS! :P Not necessarily in that order! :( Lolz!

Evening!

And congrats to Cher2a for having her own thread!

:(

Evening dude !

You're a fan of Cher2a too then huh ? :lol:

Of course!

Who isnt!

:(

:lol::( "Too"? "Who isn't"? :blush: Eep! *Hides*! :P

Edited by Cher2a