DID ANYONE SEE THE 3 POEPLE BEING TAKEN AWAY?

JOLLYWOOD

I was waiting in the que for a while for Jon Breck and there was these two indian kids and they were asking loads of questions and writing them down holding thw que uop for a while and then they were messing around saying they wanted a photo and then the other boy wanted a photo ,,,then the mother came and was saying something,just my luck they were standing in front of me in the ron hellboy perlman que and i could see they had a book of questions and then all of a sudden it was like alias these 3 guys in suits and radios took them away and they didnt return,,,,,,,wonder what they were doing and were did they go they had paid for thier autos as well. im glad they took them i didnt want to stand there any longer it was to hot.

• Moderators
They were persistantly trying to blag free autographs and hassle the actors.

We had them taken out the back and shot.    :unsure:

So that's what those 3 muffled pops were :lol:

I got told that was you farting :lol:

• Showmasters Admin

We had them taken out the back and shot.    :lol:

So that's what those 3 muffled pops were ;)

No that was at the crew party :unsure:

We had them taken out the back and shot.    :unsure:

Trust me... THEY weren't muffled!! :lol:

I was waiting in the que for a while for Jon Breck and there was these two indian kids and they were asking loads of questions and writing them down holding thw que uop for a while and then they were messing around saying they wanted a photo and then the other boy wanted a photo ,,,then the mother came and was saying something,just my luck they were standing in front of me in the ron hellboy perlman que and i could see they had a book of questions and then all of a sudden it was like alias these 3 guys in suits and radios took them away and they didnt return,,,,,,,wonder what they were doing and were did they go they had paid for thier autos as well. im glad they took them i didnt want to stand there any longer it was to hot.

WOah Jollywood I wouldn't like to read that post out loud - I'd run out of puff pretty quick! :unsure::lol::lol:

reminds me of when i went to c7 ..... some indian boys were at one of the stands that was selling like figures of naked women (like vampires...that sort of thing - its hard to explain!). and one of the boys goes 'haha look' and he LICKED the chest of one of the figures...they laughed and then walked off.....lovely...

reminds me of when i went to c7 ..... some indian boys were at one of the stands that was selling like figures of naked women (like vampires...that sort of thing - its hard to explain!). and one of the boys goes 'haha look' and he LICKED the chest of one of the figures...they laughed and then walked off.....lovely...

some people are just not right....

:blush:

that's just gross ...

Thats probably the closest they will ever get to a pair of breasts, they should think themselves lucky

Sad gits!

Yeah I was behind them in the que and they had note books with loads

of questions and the mother asked the crew for a photo with the guest. They were ages and i paid for my auto and pushed my way around them, then they were taken out of the line. Werid.

Thats probably the closest they will ever get to a pair of breasts, they should think themselves lucky

Sad gits!

yeah i know! i pointed it out to my mate, and he was staring at them...trying to give them the evilest look he could.....it was just gross....and im sure some poor unsuspecting person bought one of those figures later on!

I was doing Billy Boyd's cash on the saturday and they tried to get freebies done then, I said no and the mum was a bit insistant so I told her to wait while I called a pit boss to which she said "oh don't worry we'll just pay for them." I didn't think of the incident again until I read this thread. Cheeky buggers eh?

We had them taken out the back and shot.

Don't make jokes like that. Those guys in suits make mistakes. Most of the time they react to something its generally over some minor trivia thing, they themsleves blow out of proportion.

Unlike like it is in the United States, suited guards don't arm themselves. Real troublemakers with a grudge would be carrying firearms or something don't ya think. Doubtful it going to happen in the U.K. generally security deal with minor things. Nothing too serious has ever happened at SM to threaten any stars, has it?

Thank god.

Don't make jokes like that. Those guys in suits make mistakes. Most of the time they react to something its generally over some minor trivia thing, they themsleves blow out of proportion.

Unlike like it is in the United States, suited guards don't arm themselves. Real troublemakers with a grudge would be carrying firearms or something don't ya think. Doubtful it going to happen in the U.K. generally security deal with minor things. Nothing too serious has ever happened at SM to threaten any stars, has it?

Thank god.

There's nothing wrong with his joke... it's funny.

In the UK, I don't think private bodyguards CAN carry weapons. On the plus side, it's a lot harder for potential trouble makers to get guns in the UK too.

Thank god.

There's nothing wrong with his joke... it's funny.

In the UK, I don't think private bodyguards CAN carry weapons. On the plus side, it's a lot harder for potential trouble makers to get guns in the UK too.

In the UK a Bodyguard or C.P.O. on specific duties can carry a concealled weapon. Not sure how the law applies to foriegn CPO`s.

Its also really easy to get a gun in this country. Unfortunate but true

i think they are always have a serious look on there face as i assume they are constantley assessing whether people are a threat to the guest or not. i notice sms always have the same shaven headed security man at the events for the somewhat bigger stars. he can eyeball me all he wants aslong as everything goes smoothly!!

I was doing Billy Boyd's cash on the saturday and they tried to get freebies done then, I said no and the mum was a bit insistant so I told her to wait while I called a pit boss to which she said "oh don't worry we'll just pay for them." I didn't think of the incident again until I read this thread. Cheeky buggers eh?

They probably reason that they can always try and if works out, fine, if it doesn't, they'll just pay for it. Some people are like that ...

We had them taken out the back and shot.     :jason:

I got told that was you farting :o

well i did fart several times near you hehe aswell as everyones else im the fart leader and have under cover people farting near other :blush:

Edited by gaztx