To Dom

It's just silly, cause I don't understand a darned WORD that they're saying! :P

Stupid, hu?  :unsure:

No, you're not stupid & I'm sure you'll understand some day ... ;)

That's just disconcerting... :blink:

No thats just you being 17!

:lol:

I bet that all the other seventeen year olds on this forum would know what you meant!!! :P

Oh, the joys of being me... :P

Ps. I said a big word! Scary...

Pps. What does it even mean? Lolz!

Ppps. *Looks up on dictionary.com*! Oh... Yay... Why on earth could I not have simply put to use such synonyms as 'confusing'?.. Peculiar... Highly peculiar...

theres nothing wrong with being that way Cher, but im sure that part of u understands.

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's just silly, cause I don't understand a darned WORD that they're saying! :P

Stupid, hu?  :unsure:

No, you're not stupid & I'm sure you'll understand some day ... ;)

That's just disconcerting... :blink:

No thats just you being 17!

:lol:

I bet that all the other seventeen year olds on this forum would know what you meant!!! :P

Oh, the joys of being me... :P

Ps. I said a big word! Scary...

Pps. What does it even mean? Lolz!

Ppps. *Looks up on dictionary.com*! Oh... Yay... Why on earth could I not have simply put to use such synonyms as 'confusing'?.. Peculiar... Highly peculiar...

theres nothing wrong with being that way Cher, but im sure that part of u understands.

Indeed...

Hi guys, have not examined the food options yet. I make a great chilli cheese scambled egg which I may go for.

Also do you realise that the bulk of this thread has been 3 grown men talking to a 17 year old girl??? :lol:

Hi guys, have not examined the food options yet. I make a great chilli cheese scambled egg which I may go for.

Alrighty, enjoy it !

Also do you realise that the bulk of this thread has been 3 grown men talking to a 17 year old girl??? :D

Euh, yes, your point being ? I mean, I know political correctness and the growing fear of doing something wrong is predominant in our society nowadays, but I really don't see anything wrong in just cracking a few jokes and having a few laughs with a few fellow forum-members. I think it is scary if people are starting to get scared of actually talking to people or expressing themselves just for fear of being pinpointed as a pervert or whatever.

I guess as long as Cher2a doesn't feel uncomfortable with it, there shouldn't be much of a problem.

Hay Dom!

It was really cool meeting you... and keep the avitar just the way it is......

How did you get on at the bar? was it a heavy one?

Top dude.

Shabs.

Hey bud. Did okay in the bar and I have to say was a really nice toilet. We were in a hostel so I made full use of your hotels facilities :D

Have seen a few pics of you on here evryone seemed to have a lady or 3 on your arm so I can see you had a ggod one :lol:

Shall look forward to CM8

I just checked your thread 8 pages all from women and a colage of the wonder that is Shabs. You are the con pimp :D

ha ha, it's all lies.... The staff is 80% female.... So I had no choice. Lol!

;)

I'm sorry, do I know you? :P *Poke*.

I'ts ALIVE! Hehe.

Dom, man, do we get our Pizza, yet? :lol:

I'll help you out with that one ! :D

Then again, it's not to hard to understand that a thread about a 17 year old girl would attract more posts than a thread about a grown man, now isn't it ?! :lol:

I resent that comment, thankyou very much! :D