To Dom

Ill cook for anyone. I love cooking its one of the best forms of stress relief

Thankyee. Something purty, pwease :lol:

Hehe - indeed, it is! We should have a cooking competition at the next con' :P - Lolz. Although there'd be no need, because con's aren't stressfull! :D

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok mail me

As barbarian as it sounds I have a chicken Kiev calling me from the fridge

What at 7.30!

:lol:

:P I was going to say that! Hehe.

Ps. Oi - ManMachine! Whyforyounoonmessenger?

Im working, I should be on later when I get 5 minutes

;)

Excuses, excuses :P I know I scare you, and you're hiding! :P

Not many things scare me and certainly not you, remember ive seen your picture!!

Only 1 forum member scares you and from what ive seen his keeping his head down after a nasty incident with a revolving door at a hotel! ;)

You didn't see my picture! It was an evil Cher impersonator! ;)

And I don't see why on earth my pictures wouldn't scare you! They certainly scare me... :D

Hehe - indeed. He's meeeean! Still can't believe that I defended him... Still! If I didn't, who would? (No offence to him or anything)... I'm sure that he hated me for a good reason! And I bet he's nice, really. Just a good actor :P

Ok mail me

What at 7.30!

:D I was going to say that! Hehe.

;)

Excuses, excuses :P I know I scare you, and you're hiding! :lol:

Not many things scare me and certainly not you, remember ive seen your picture!!

Only 1 forum member scares you and from what ive seen his keeping his head down after a nasty incident with a revolving door at a hotel! :lol:

You didn't see my picture! It was an evil Cher impersonator! :D

And I don't see why on earth my pictures wouldn't scare you! They certainly scare me... :lol:

Hehe - indeed. He's meeeean! Still can't believe that I defended him... Still! If I didn't, who would? (No offence to him or anything)... I'm sure that he hated me for a good reason! And I bet he's nice, really. Just a good actor ;)

Takes alot to scare me Cher2a and ive seen worse pictures of women before believe me!

Ok mail me

What at 7.30!

:D I was going to say that! Hehe.

;)

Excuses, excuses ;) I know I scare you, and you're hiding! :lol:

Only 1 forum member scares you and from what ive seen his keeping his head down after a nasty incident with a revolving door at a hotel! :lol:

You didn't see my picture! It was an evil Cher impersonator! :D

And I don't see why on earth my pictures wouldn't scare you! They certainly scare me... :lol:

Hehe - indeed. He's meeeean! Still can't believe that I defended him... Still! If I didn't, who would? (No offence to him or anything)... I'm sure that he hated me for a good reason! And I bet he's nice, really. Just a good actor ;)

Takes alot to scare me Cher2a and ive seen worse pictures of women before believe me!

Oh, but I was trying so haaaard... *Puppydog moap* :P

Ps. Bet you haven't! Lolz.

This thread is meant to be about me!!!!

Not manmachine showing cher2a his buff parts :D

Meep?.. "Buff parts"?.. :lol::lol: *Feels stupid*...

Oh, and DOM! Happy, now? :lol:

Edited by Cher2a

This thread is meant to be about me!!!!

Not manmachine showing cher2a his buff parts :unsure:

Ach Dom, let the young ones flirt a little ... you'll be best man at their wedding ! :lol::lol:

EW!!! (No offence to ManMachine, of course)

Need I point at my signature, Gentlemen?! Lolz.

Well, you know, TheManthemachine, is not just a man apparently, but also a machine, so, who knows, he could maybe tame you ?! :lol::unsure:

Lolz!!! Unlikely! Again, no offence intended to him, of course. Or any others.

I cannot be tamed. I, myself, am not a human lifeform. I am immortal, and eternily free.

/Exit Character Mode. Lolz!

I cannot be tamed. I, myself, am not a human lifeform. I am immortal, and eternily free.

Except for those 40 odd years you'll be married to Themanthemachine ! :P:lol:

:o EW!!! Dude, no. That's just wrong. Me + relationship = wrong B) Seventeen years worth of picky, and countiiiing! :P Lolz. Again, no offence intended. I'm ALWAYS going to be single! :lol:

Edited by Cher2a

:P EW!!! Dude, no. That's just wrong. Me + relationship = wrong B) Seventeen years worth of picky, and countiiiing! :lol: Lolz. Again, no offence intended. I'm ALWAYS going to be single! :lol:

Ach, I remember the times when I used to issue that kind of statements ... how young and naive I was then ... your time will come, Cher2a, your time will come ... :P

:P EW!!! Dude, no. That's just wrong. Me + relationship = wrong B) Seventeen years worth of picky, and countiiiing! :P Lolz. Again, no offence intended. I'm ALWAYS going to be single! :lol:

Ach, I remember the times when I used to issue that kind of statements ... how young and naive I was then ... your time will come, Cher2a, your time will come ... :o

Whatever, dude! Lolz. I think noooot! :lol: