SHABS

sarah-4-eva

*kicks thread*

Ow! Don't do that... Poor thing can't defend itself...

Is it me or has the big guy not been online today at all?

I dunno, haven't been looking that obsessively. :P

He's probably off rubbing suncream into nubile young women again. :rolleyes:

Doesn't he have better things to do? Lolz!

Get a other-half, maybe? Or if he has one, spend quality time, blablaetcetc?.. Meh.

Typical male - hehe.

*kicks thread*

Ow! Don't do that... Poor thing can't defend itself...

Is it me or has the big guy not been online today at all?

I dunno, haven't been looking that obsessively. :P

He's probably off rubbing suncream into nubile young women again. :rolleyes:

Doesn't he have better things to do? Lolz!

Get a other-half, maybe? Or if he has one, spend quality time, blablaetcetc?.. Meh.

Typical male - hehe.

I have no idea, never thought to ask.

Then again I got rid of my other half and I'm loving the single thing. Though if nubile young women would let me rub suncream into them I'd be there in a shot too.

*dances to Bowie*

I thought that was a good thing...you know, a man being bothered enough to actually spend quality time with ya?? lol :D

Depends, some men assume quality time is either draping an arm round you while the footies on or having sex on the settee.

Well maybe that's just the one's I date?

*goes back to dateline*

*dances to Bowie*

I think you're like my secret twin or something.....we both love ray park (hubba hubba), i coloured my hair the same day u cut ures, and I LOVE DAVID BOWIE!!!! hmm... :D

Blessed with amazing taste eh.

Are you coming to any of the meets?

I will possibly be at the MK one next week....I'm in Spain tho for the London one *cry* *pout* :angry:...........will you be in MK??

How bout everyone else? Will you all be in MK? Shabs, were are ye man??!! :angry:

I thought that was a good thing...you know, a man being bothered enough to actually spend quality time with ya?? lol :angry:

Depends, some men assume quality time is either draping an arm round you while the footies on or having sex on the settee.

*goes back to dateline*

I thought it was more like: "Of course I'll eat the dinner you cook. Just make sure it's ready for when I get home and give me enough time to get drunk at the pub afterwards before we have short, crap, only-good-for-me sex"

Am I right or am I right :D:angry:

*dances to Bowie*

I think you're like my secret twin or something.....we both love ray park (hubba hubba), i coloured my hair the same day u cut ures, and I LOVE DAVID BOWIE!!!! hmm... :D

Blessed with amazing taste eh.

Are you coming to any of the meets?

I will possibly be at the MK one next week....I'm in Spain tho for the London one *cry* *pout* :angry:...........will you be in MK??

How bout everyone else? Will you all be in MK? Shabs, were are ye man??!! :angry:

Yay! I'll be at both so I can make the effort to run over and say hello while I'm still sober enough to remember who you are.

Drat, I should organise a winter london meet!

I thought that was a good thing...you know, a man being bothered enough to actually spend quality time with ya?? lol :angry:

*goes back to dateline*

I thought it was more like: "Of course I'll eat the dinner you cook. Just make sure it's ready for when I get home and give me enough time to get drunk at the pub afterwards before we have short, crap, only-good-for-me sex"

Am I right or am I right :D:angry:

I'm blessed to be a damn good cook so most men need no coaxing to come home for a meal and spend time with me.

Weirdly I tend to meet really needy guys that want to take over my life and turn me into a wife with more kids and pretty much wipe out everything I was when they met me. I can't bear clinginess, well maybe if it was a guy who could make me stay home and do as i was told that would be another matter, but I get guys who whine and moan like old women and cry at me, the girls I've dated haven't been much better.

I think i'll wait now till i meet a guy who has the guts to come and grab me for himself rather than me having to do all the work..

Shabs please skip past the girls chat here!

I think i'll wait now till i meet a guy who has the guts to come and grab me for himself rather than me having to do all the work..

HA! aww :lol:

I'm REALLY bored.

I thought you were going to bed young lady Sarah!

Pfft, well you saw what he was like, you read my journal. Clingier than a stuck on you garfield!