SHABS

sarah-4-eva

Heya shabs, how are you?

I'm good darling, it has been a long time - we also need to catch up for coffee...

Let me know when you're next around London Town,

Lovin ya from here,

Shabs :YAHOO:

Actually its been since c14 :WINCE: but then again it feels like a long time.

Well if i can get a day off that doesnt result in me ending up at work then sure. :D (and trust me that does happen to me..lol...not too often but it does.)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Drling! a cofee is must! How about the old starbucks location?

Cher are you up for it too?

Well we're a bit of a trek for coffee at the moment as we moved to South Wales recently but we're planning on coming and doing our May anniversary this year and recreating our first meeting, which of course had us having a good coffee session with you. I think I have your email/mobile about somewhere on my old phone so I'll bug you nearer to the time and it'd be lovely to meet up (and this means you too Madam Cher) and catch up on news. I miss seeing folks, though I did catch up with Emma the other day as her and Hywell live in the same town as us.

And again... FACEBOOK! We're all there, and then you'd be able to see all the piccies of my little man who will be a big one year old next month. Even my little Ellie turned seven last week! Time goes by so fast!

• 4 months later...

Hi Drling! a cofee is must! How about the old starbucks location?

Cher are you up for it too?

Well we're a bit of a trek for coffee at the moment as we moved to South Wales recently but we're planning on coming and doing our May anniversary this year and recreating our first meeting, which of course had us having a good coffee session with you. I think I have your email/mobile about somewhere on my old phone so I'll bug you nearer to the time and it'd be lovely to meet up (and this means you too Madam Cher) and catch up on news. I miss seeing folks, though I did catch up with Emma the other day as her and Hywell live in the same town as us.

And again... FACEBOOK! We're all there, and then you'd be able to see all the piccies of my little man who will be a big one year old next month. Even my little Ellie turned seven last week! Time goes by so fast!

Time Does go fast Darling,

I remeber the coffee meet like it was yesterday... LOL! I havn't seen much of Cher lately, but I know she is around somewhere!.... Love to catch up on the latest news.. I also saw Emma and Hywell at collectormania 15, and thier adorable little one,

Take Care Darling,

Shabs :)

Hi ya how's you ?. Whats the Snow like where you are ?.

Here's me in the snow.

06022009129.jpg.

We had loads of snow near us in Lonodn,... I have a picture somewhere.... Lets see if I can dig them up.

Lovin ya from here.

Shabs :chair:

clima70.gif

hi, have started a we love Shabs fan group on facebook Click here to join :D

stewie.gif

• 2 weeks later...

hey shabsy,

decided to pop out of forum retirement to say hey to you on your own special thread, wow its still here even after all this time, thanks for being the only one to actually come and say hey to me when i was lurking at MKDons Stadium, and thanks for the compliments on my waistline, it most defiantly has shrunk some more since then. I hope i can see you again sometime my friend, keep smiling and keep the faith.

Much Love

Hero

• 2 weeks later...

hey shabsy,

decided to pop out of forum retirement to say hey to you on your own special thread, wow its still here even after all this time, thanks for being the only one to actually come and say hey to me when i was lurking at MKDons Stadium, and thanks for the compliments on my waistline, it most defiantly has shrunk some more since then. I hope i can see you again sometime my friend, keep smiling and keep the faith.

Much Love

Hero

Hi there Simon, very cool to catch up with you at the show. Hope you didn't buy the whole shop, it has been a long time between posts for you on the showmasters forums, always a pleasure to catch up. I will be on MSN messenger over the next couple of days.. hope to catch your goodself there. Now it's back to cleaning the chicken shed and drinking rain water. :firedevil:

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Check out this very cool picture....

34159.jpg

Yes, Peter is a true star.

Edited by Shabs

hey shabsy,

Much Love

Hero

Hi there Simon, very cool to catch up with you at the show. Hope you didn't buy the whole shop, it has been a long time between posts for you on the showmasters forums, always a pleasure to catch up. I will be on MSN messenger over the next couple of days.. hope to catch your goodself there. Now it's back to cleaning the chicken shed and drinking rain water. B)

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Check out this very cool picture....

34159.jpg

Yes, Peter is a true star.

I hope the chickens arent giving you too much trouble ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

heya shabs. ive not been online recently...computer wouldnt work...but its all fixed now^^

How you doing?

And just in case..happy birthday. :)

Thanks MaeGurwen, It has been a long time... hope you are well, I'm still busy dong the conventions and load of other stuff....

not stuck my head in here for a while:

ShowLetter.jpg

*pops in and waves*

How is everyone?

Hi El! waves and hugs to the family...

I'm still around... It's been busy - no time for sleep with working 9-5 and doing the conventions:

funny_animal_pics_51.jpg

Lovin ya from here,

Shabs :smile:

I dont know whats happening but I'm going to contribute anyway, yay

Hi TheViolentMessiah - I don't know what is happening half the time either!

LOL! most day I just smile and nod!"

3dcat.jpg

Edited by Shabs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...