SHABS

sarah-4-eva

• Moderators

Hmmm ..

Christopher Lloyd definitely!

I'd like to meet Brian Blessed. Not for anything in particular, just because I think he's awesome lol but I guess we'll see. I have no idea what I'd get from him, so maybe I'll just get a photo :YAHOO:

Other than that, it's pretty much a throw up between everyone else cool .. depends on whether the stalls steal my money or not too! :YAHOO:

Maybe try meet the Heroes people without paying 'cuz I already did that at Eclipse but they're still awesome :blink:

And SHABS of course :D

Not long now. I couldn't believe it when they annouced Christopher Lloyd will you be meeting him?.

Of course ... christopher has been a part of some very historical movies.

Brilliant in back to the future.

Shabs attack ^__^

shabs.jpg

I'm the one on the Left ! :D

I know security had one eye on me!! LOL! :YAHOO:

Is Moo coming to LFACC? :D

Of course :)

I Know Moos' secret.

Hmmm ..

Christopher Lloyd definitely!

I'd like to meet Brian Blessed. Not for anything in particular, just because I think he's awesome lol but I guess we'll see. I have no idea what I'd get from him, so maybe I'll just get a photo :YAHOO:

Other than that, it's pretty much a throw up between everyone else cool .. depends on whether the stalls steal my money or not too! :D

Maybe try meet the Heroes people without paying 'cuz I already did that at Eclipse but they're still awesome :P

And SHABS of course :P

David! you can have a free autograph from me... but do you have a picture of me to sign? in your vast collection?

Edited by Shabs

Mainly John Hurt, Christopher Lloyd, Karen Allen, Margo Kidder, Pete Postlethwaite and Charlie Weber but may meet a couple more :) what about you? :)

Oh! and I have purchased alone in the dark. I'm at the balcony scence where he is scaling the Gargoils.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi, Shabs,

How are things?

It's been a long time... I need to catch up on what I have missed!

Hi Darling! Welcome back!

Things are well, my conventions are over for the year, and in holiday mode.

What are your holiday plans Cher?

Hi, Shabs,

How are things?

Holiday plans?.. Not Applicable - lol. Well, I had a lovely Christmas planned with my ex and his lovely family, but that is not going to happen... And my family do not celebrate Christmas, so I guess that I will be spending the holidays alone and without any presents or cards or trees or parties or anything... Miserable, is it not? Still, before I met him I was a right Scrooge, so I guess I shall just be returning to old habits. Perhaps one day I shall find someone to rekindle my holiday spirit, but right now I am all Christmassed-out.

What about yourself? I do hope you are having a better holiday season than me!

I should be back to my old conventioning habits next year, with new costumes and no controlling boyfriend (I should so never have have said yes to his proposal of courtship) to stop me being social.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ya How R you ?.

I have a Christmas Card for you and Don't know where to send it too.

HI Darling, sent it care of .... every show masters and massive event.... I'am aways there...

camile.jpg

LOL! :YAHOO: seriuosly though, hold on to it... I can collect it after.. unless you're doing the NYeve event.?

:YAHOO:

Hi, Shabs,

How are things?

Holiday plans?.. Not Applicable - lol. Well, I had a lovely Christmas planned with my ex and his lovely family, but that is not going to happen... And my family do not celebrate Christmas, so I guess that I will be spending the holidays alone and without any presents or cards or trees or parties or anything... Miserable, is it not? Still, before I met him I was a right Scrooge, so I guess I shall just be returning to old habits. Perhaps one day I shall find someone to rekindle my holiday spirit, but right now I am all Christmassed-out.

What about yourself? I do hope you are having a better holiday season than me!

I should be back to my old conventioning habits next year, with new costumes and no controlling boyfriend (I should so never have have said yes to his proposal of courtship) to stop me being social.

WoW! there is a lot there!

8.gif

Glad to have you back darling.

• 2 weeks later...

Shabs, get facebook and be a good man so I can see more of you. We have a long overdue coffee needed.

Hi Drling! a cofee is must! How about the old starbucks location?

Cher are you up for it too?

Here are some MYE pics to keep you entertained:

IMG_374u.jpg

IMG_3510.jpg

Lovin ya from here,

Shabs :D

Shabs is a crew member at events, and has in recent times been filming the events etc.

Why is he so special? Well, that's all down to personal opinion of course ;)

Thanks David! LOL!

Hi ya How r ya?. Did you have a good Christmas ?. See you in the New Year. Happy New Year to You. 2009. :firedevil::firedevil::chair::dance::pyth::chair::dance::dance::frankie::jason:.

Happy New year Darling... Everything was splendid this time around... it was awesome how was your celebrations?