SHABS

sarah-4-eva

Anyway, yes... MK... Fancy a Pizza meetup? I'm on a diet (argh... I'm not as, er... Well, I weigh a lot more than I did last time that you saw me, let us put it that way), but I ADORE Salads, so the Salad Bar will do me nicely. Although I do have my fingers crossed that I will have lost a bit of weight before MAY... Which is ages away.

Does that include me, gah i havent seen you since....i dont know when...last year possibly!

I'll be there and hopefully doing a little cosplaying, dont forget the digital camera ;)

hey cher, the comic looks good, count me in for a collectors edition....(well keep one by...)

Hi, Maegurwen!

Wow... My goodness... Yes, it has been ages! More than a year, surely?

Anyway, yes - count yourself in for the Pizza gettogether, and for the copy of the Collector's Edition. Fancy a Volume 1 as well? That's the one with the worldwide release, that isn't due out officially until June, but we can be sneaky and give you special advanced copies... So you'd be one of the first people in the whole wide world to own one!

Cosplaying, eh? I miss cosplaying... I don't have the figure for it anymore... But from the sounds of things, you have a nicer figure than me now, so congratulations! I can't wait to see how gorgeous I bet you look! And may I ask what you are costuming as? Or is it a secret?

Probably more than a year. Yeah, sure. I should have enough money on me by may...hopefully.

I dont really have the figure yet but i thought as i have most of the bits i need that i might as well do it. (i may be about 14st now but i cant hide from cosplaying forever.)

I will give you a hint to both the characters, the one from ff7 was the only female in the group, but still dressed like the others. and the ff8 character wore a headband and a white polo neck. :P

Anyway, yes... MK... Fancy a Pizza meetup? I'm on a diet (argh... I'm not as, er... Well, I weigh a lot more than I did last time that you saw me, let us put it that way), but I ADORE Salads, so the Salad Bar will do me nicely. Although I do have my fingers crossed that I will have lost a bit of weight before MAY... Which is ages away.

Does that include me, gah i havent seen you since....i dont know when...last year possibly!

I'll be there and hopefully doing a little cosplaying, dont forget the digital camera :P

hey cher, the comic looks good, count me in for a collectors edition....(well keep one by...)

Hi, Maegurwen!

Wow... My goodness... Yes, it has been ages! More than a year, surely?

Anyway, yes - count yourself in for the Pizza gettogether, and for the copy of the Collector's Edition. Fancy a Volume 1 as well? That's the one with the worldwide release, that isn't due out officially until June, but we can be sneaky and give you special advanced copies... So you'd be one of the first people in the whole wide world to own one!

Cosplaying, eh? I miss cosplaying... I don't have the figure for it anymore... But from the sounds of things, you have a nicer figure than me now, so congratulations! I can't wait to see how gorgeous I bet you look! And may I ask what you are costuming as? Or is it a secret?

Probably more than a year. Yeah, sure. I should have enough money on me by may...hopefully.

I dont really have the figure yet but i thought as i have most of the bits i need that i might as well do it. (i may be about 14st now but i cant hide from cosplaying forever.)

I will give you a hint to both the characters, the one from ff7 was the only female in the group, but still dressed like the others. and the ff8 character wore a headband and a white polo neck. :lol:

I really must cosplay again... Perhaps I'll save up a bit of dosh to get together a costume for CollectorMania... We shall see.

It might be cool to wonder around as Raven (from my comic book Project Raven) for the day...

Like I said... We shall see...

I really must cosplay again... Perhaps I'll save up a bit of dosh to get together a costume for CollectorMania... We shall see.

It might be cool to wonder around as Raven (from my comic book Project Raven) for the day...

Like I said... We shall see...

Aha. Well, hope you do get to do that at some point (at a collectormania event)

It willl be good to see you again either way.

Hello,

Great to see you today ?. Did you get any Autographs ? We got Leonard Roberts .

Just thought I would let you know Me and Stevie are now coming to Manchester on the Saturday bought tickets today getting up very early in the morning travelling from home . See you there . :YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO:

Edited by gem-sanders

Hello,

Great to see you today ?. Did you get any Autographs ? We got Leonard Roberts .

Just thought I would let you know Me and Stevie are now coming to Manchester on the Saturday bought tickets today getting up very early in the morning travelling from home . See you there . :D:P:D:D:D

Awesome Looks like I will see you both Next weekend!, It was a an awesome show and full of laughs....

Whos autographs did your and Steve get?

How long did you stay? and what did we buy?

it is alwasy fantastic to see you both!

Lovin ya from here,

Shabs :)

We got Leonard Roberts on 8x10 and poster signed, We went back about 12:30-1:00 .

We found my dads name on the wall outside on the ground.

We got back early and I live so close to Northampton I drove to there and we went and looked for the Venue where Eclipse is gonna be held I didn't realise how close to the town it was and how easy it was to find.

We brought lots of photo's from statsidestills.

See ya next weekend.

From Gem .

Edited by gem-sanders

Extra hot curry tonight then el? Followed by lots of rampant sex. LOTS!

:WINCE: It'd be like watching a teletubby attempt to mate, we've tried that anyway. I've lived off curries for weeks too and he won't shift.

Midwife should be out to start inducing me on wednesday so he will hopefully be here by the weekend... despite being very very late.

wooo, couple of months till c13. Are you going to be there shabs?

He better be!

Oh, don't mention how close CollectorMania is, please... I have not one, not two, but THREE Conventions to attend that month (I can't mention the other two of course), one of which I am helping to organise part of all by myself! Argh... It's going to be painful - lol.

Miss you already!

It was awesome to see you this weekend, Shabs. I'm sad that I didn't get a picture, though, and I didn't get to say goodbye. Ah, well. On to CollectorMania (fancy Pizza?)!

Pizza sounds good! th_c9e5809102a055c1ecaa17bf40389e63.png

I didn't have a picture either!. It was awsome meeting the Donavan!

I will have my camera charges and ready for the next time, Nextime Gadjet, Next time.

Lovin ya from here,

Shabs :D

See you at the weekend.

Yes I'm leaving work at 2pm and heading for the hotel, It is time to Get excited!... This is going to be one of those sepcial events that will be remembered for a long time. A lot of people are going to look back on the event and smile.... th_SMILE-1.jpgThe Parties are going to be awesome.... see you there Darling.

Lovin Ya from here,

Miss you already!

It was awesome to see you this weekend, Shabs. I'm sad that I didn't get a picture, though, and I didn't get to say goodbye. Ah, well. On to CollectorMania (fancy Pizza?)!

I will have my camera charges and ready for the next time, Nextime Gadjet, Next time.

Lovin ya from here,

:lol: Is that my new name? I am no longer "the Cher" - I am now "the Donovan"! (Yes, you spelt it wrong ;) )

"The Donovan" is going to have a LOT of comics at CollectorMania. Please feel free to buy one. :thumbup::poki::whistling:B) (Speaking of which - did you see the previews that I gave you last page? Also, you can now check out a promotional video for the new issue... It's pretty cool! Ian made it)

Great that you can make it for Pizza. I will have to get an idea of how many people are planning on coming, so I can book us up, otherwise we'd be waiting hours for a table (or two)! Lol. So far I have Ian and myself (obviously), my friends (who have never done conventions before) Teresa and Cassie, Little Miss, Maegurwen, Nebbitt!! + partner, Hero Of Time (theoretically), and yourself. That's ten!

Pizza will probably be Saturday after the Crew is dismissed. I know the Crew usually has a Party to themselves on Saturday, but that is in the evening, so I figure Pizza around 6ish should be about right. Am I right?

I must grab you for a photograph at CollectorMania! I don't know whether I shall be in civilian clothing or in costume... We shall see.

Who does the mighty Shabs think I should costume as?

I know for my next London event (not LFCC - the one that must not be named) I am planning on doing a costume as a group... Which is going to be hilarious. Anyone that manages to realise who we are supposed to be gets brownie points and an imaginary bar of chocolate. As for CollectorMania, though... Well, I don't know! I was thinking of a load of options... So we shall see... I shall probably do a costume one day, and civilian clothes for the rest of the event, though.

Any news on a Party? Or at the very least a get-together? I totally have to catch up with everyone! I'm not my old "Party Animal" self anymore (I'm getting old :P ) because I have, um, well... I just don't do it anymore. I'm too old, too fat, too unfit, too modest, and too mature to be that bothered by dancing and singing and jumping up and down, etc.

Fancy a London meet-up at some point? Maybe a cinema trip and a bite to eat?

I want to catch up with everyone! So, with this in mind, I am doing day trips and general meet-ups in London and Milton Keynes BEFORE CollectorMania (that means next month obviously), since obviously a lot of people will be too busy to hang out or I wont get much time with the people that I miss the most, etc, etc, etc.

Let me know any dates you might be able to make it. I'm asking everyone, so I can sort a date for both MK and London.

Anyway, I really must be off... I have comic to write, and a book to prepare for publication!

Edited by Cher2a

WoW Congratulations!... sorry to hear it didn't go so well, but you now have another little miracle.....

again my best wishes to the whole family EL,

Rest up,

Shabs :)

Miss you already!

Lovin ya from here,

:lol: Is that my new name? I am no longer "the Cher" - I am now "the Donovan"! (Yes, you spelt it wrong ;) )

"The Donovan" is going to have a LOT of comics at CollectorMania. Please feel free to buy one. :thumbup::poki::DB) (Speaking of which - did you see the previews that I gave you last page? Also, you can now check out a promotional video for the new issue... It's pretty cool! Ian made it)

Great that you can make it for Pizza. I will have to get an idea of how many people are planning on coming, so I can book us up, otherwise we'd be waiting hours for a table (or two)! Lol. So far I have Ian and myself (obviously), my friends (who have never done conventions before) Teresa and Cassie, Little Miss, Maegurwen, Nebbitt!! + partner, Hero Of Time (theoretically), and yourself. That's ten!

Pizza will probably be Saturday after the Crew is dismissed. I know the Crew usually has a Party to themselves on Saturday, but that is in the evening, so I figure Pizza around 6ish should be about right. Am I right?

I must grab you for a photograph at CollectorMania! I don't know whether I shall be in civilian clothing or in costume... We shall see.

Who does the mighty Shabs think I should costume as?

I know for my next London event (not LFCC - the one that must not be named) I am planning on doing a costume as a group... Which is going to be hilarious. Anyone that manages to realise who we are supposed to be gets brownie points and an imaginary bar of chocolate. As for CollectorMania, though... Well, I don't know! I was thinking of a load of options... So we shall see... I shall probably do a costume one day, and civilian clothes for the rest of the event, though.

Any news on a Party? Or at the very least a get-together? I totally have to catch up with everyone! I'm not my old "Party Animal" self anymore (I'm getting old :P ) because I have, um, well... I just don't do it anymore. I'm too old, too fat, too unfit, too modest, and too mature to be that bothered by dancing and singing and jumping up and down, etc.

Fancy a London meet-up at some point? Maybe a cinema trip and a bite to eat?

I want to catch up with everyone! So, with this in mind, I am doing day trips and general meet-ups in London and Milton Keynes BEFORE CollectorMania (that means next month obviously), since obviously a lot of people will be too busy to hang out or I wont get much time with the people that I miss the most, etc, etc, etc.

Let me know any dates you might be able to make it. I'm asking everyone, so I can sort a date for both MK and London.

Anyway, I really must be off... I have comic to write, and a book to prepare for publication!

awesome! i love pizza! geat promo video!

Hi ya how's u?.

It was great to see you this weekend.

It's always a pleasure to see you two!

Edited by Shabs