SHABS

sarah-4-eva

Hi Gem,

I would like copy of your photoshoots - especially of that nice top you were wearing :thumbup:

An e-mail should be reaching your inbox shortly, regarding that thing we asked.

the next show seems so long away now, looks like the forum is making you a celebrity!

LOL! Celebrity GEm! Steve is very cool.

Catch ya soon!

Shabs :)

Ello all, doing my quick check in with a teeny bit of news.

Me and my mad Welshman are now expecting an addition to our family :)

Whoa, hello! Not seen you for AGES!!

NEWS! How lovely! Come to my work and get discout! Woo! (mothercare haha)

Aww well done. Who is this welshman anyway?! =o

Hi Gem,

I would like copy of your photoshoots - especially of that nice top you were wearing :drunk:

An e-mail should be reaching your inbox shortly, regarding that thing we asked.

the next show seems so long away now, looks like the forum is making you a celebrity!

LOL! Celebrity Gem! Steve is very cool.

Catch ya soon!

Shabs :)

Hi ya Celebrity Gem here as you now know me.

I didn't receive no email sorry if that is a pain the computer has been playing up.

You really want a copy of the Photoshoot?.

I shall get ya a copy for Music mania.

Speak soon love from Gem xx

Edited by gem-sanders

:) Golly, time flies past too fast doesn't it. Erm short version is I fell for this crazy guy off my livejournal who was at the time living in Canada. He moved back to the UK over a year ago to be with me and has managed to put up with me this long.

I'm going to make a convention if it kills me this year, or possibly a meet just to catch up and you can see just how utterly gorgeous he is then :)

This might be unexpected, and I'm not sure if it'll be wanted, but Congratulations!

We've all passed a lot of water in the last year - I've been trying to get in touch with you for a while, but can't find an email address that gets through to you.

Hope we can speak soon,

B.

:) Golly, time flies past too fast doesn't it. Erm short version is I fell for this crazy guy off my livejournal who was at the time living in Canada. He moved back to the UK over a year ago to be with me and has managed to put up with me this long.

I'm going to make a convention if it kills me this year, or possibly a meet just to catch up and you can see just how utterly gorgeous he is then :)

Aww i'm really happy for you. About time you found someone to be happy with, i know you had some down times. Hows the girls coming along too? Is your hair still fantastically multi-coloured? Or was it blonde and red last time i saw you?

Where the hell did you go to? =( Ahh well its nice to hear from you after all this time! Put a smile on my face thats for sure, have fun x

This might be unexpected, and I'm not sure if it'll be wanted, but Congratulations!

We've all passed a lot of water in the last year - I've been trying to get in touch with you for a while, but can't find an email address that gets through to you.

Hope we can speak soon,

B.

I'm still at littlemissidiot@gmail.com, my phone number, address, the lot are all the same. Balls in your court if you want to get in touch.

Aww i'm really happy for you. About time you found someone to be happy with, i know you had some down times. Hows the girls coming along too? Is your hair still fantastically multi-coloured? Or was it blonde and red last time i saw you?

Where the hell did you go to? =( Ahh well its nice to hear from you after all this time! Put a smile on my face thats for sure, have fun x

Hmm well the girls...

Eldest one is now 9 and has just had her first poem published in a book, she's a total geek and brainbox, spends half her time playing multiplayer games with teenagers. Little ones at school now, doing really well for herself and has two boyfriends. :huh:

My hairs kinda boring at the moment sadly, I went through a stupid stage where I tried to get it back to blonde and it did the Khaki thing on me... :dance: So now it's a brown colour and I'm debating what colour to use yet.

Didn't really go anywhere, I've just become quieter and less crazy over the past year due to a few health problems that have left me in a bit of a bad state where I'm near on housebound and can't really do much. I'm bizarrely getting healthier now, seems that having a baby reverses some problems and is making me feel slightly more human. Though god I wish I could stop puking today :WINCE:

Anyhoo, must go collect the girlies from school, I'll find you in lj later etc and start making an effort to get in touch with people.

Miss y'all

Hope we can speak soon,

B.

I'm still at littlemissidiot@gmail.com, my phone number, address, the lot are all the same. Balls in your court if you want to get in touch.

Hmm well the girls...

Eldest one is now 9 and has just had her first poem published in a book, she's a total geek and brainbox, spends half her time playing multiplayer games with teenagers. Little ones at school now, doing really well for herself and has two boyfriends. :huh:

My hairs kinda boring at the moment sadly, I went through a stupid stage where I tried to get it back to blonde and it did the Khaki thing on me... :dance: So now it's a brown colour and I'm debating what colour to use yet.

Didn't really go anywhere, I've just become quieter and less crazy over the past year due to a few health problems that have left me in a bit of a bad state where I'm near on housebound and can't really do much. I'm bizarrely getting healthier now, seems that having a baby reverses some problems and is making me feel slightly more human. Though god I wish I could stop puking today :WINCE:

Anyhoo, must go collect the girlies from school, I'll find you in lj later etc and start making an effort to get in touch with people.

Miss y'all

Hey El. Long time, no speak. Congrats on the "addition". I'm hoping that means a baby rather than anything else in which case that's really good news. ;):D You still around here?

Think I may be making a return at C12 (haven't been to any SM events for a couple of years now). Maybe see you there?

Sorry i missed your call shabs, was in alton towers. Went mental when i heard the voicemail though, didn't actually hear past "got through to the queen" because i was too busy yay-ing and telling Simon lol.

Awww of course you weren't going to be booted, you're SHABS! Awww shabs, you must ring me. Happy =)

:dance: Glad to hear it mate

Thanks Andy,

Costa Coffee at Milton Keynes trains station has not seen the last of us. :D

I'm glad too :dance::dance::dance:

Thanks Darling, looks like zorro will be back this new years eve.

Glad to hear that it turned out ok in the end :YAHOO:

Sure did! Thanks. (shabs wipes his brow with a sigh of relief) :dance:

Knew you could do it!! :D

Just as well, I don't know what we'd do without you!

A & J

Um... have a lot less photos?

LOL! Thanks for wicked weekend Jason. It will not be forgotten.

Shaban.

It wouldn't of been the same with out him lol :YAHOO:

I could always train waterboy to be my replacement, I need get him a bigger memory card for his camera though and die his hair black..... or is it grey... both. LOL

Sorry i missed your call shabs, was in alton towers. Went mental when i heard the voicemail though, didn't actually hear past "got through to the queen" because i was too busy yay-ing and telling Simon lol.

Awww of course you weren't going to be booted, you're SHABS! Awww shabs, you must ring me. Happy =)

Hi Sweetheart, wish I was there to see it. looks like your plan worked!... I am glad i can still be with the people who have warmed my heart.

Love

Shabs xxx

Hi ya Shabs,

How r u?.

Just Popping in to say hi will you be at Music Mania?.

I just brought 3 Photoshoots. So Yey.

Speak to you soon

from Gem . xx .

:dance::YAHOO::dance:

Hi babe!

THat is sooo awesome. let me know what I owe you. I shall cough up at music mania.

I will be wondering through the crowd ... find me.... text me... I will be there.

Lovin ya form here,

Shabs :D