SHABS

sarah-4-eva

weird thing is though, that the last post in the CM11 forum was at 6.09 PM. Which is only half an hour ago! I on the other hand haven't been able to go there all day... :s weird.

Oh, Raf looks very cute with the banana, I'll give him a print this weekend :headscratch:

So you were the mean person who sat at James Marsters door on Saturday morning and laughed and took photos of us!!! I was at the front of that queue and it was freezing. you meany!!!

Hi Vicky,

I was under orders, were you the lovely lady who looked soooo sad against the door. I still have that photo, want to see it?. You had an Ipod to keep you entertained any ways... were you listening to james masters songs? ... I bet you were.

It was the coldest day and I was not laughing, just your pouting face against the glass was so adorable!

But it was worth the wait when you saw james right?

Lovin ya from here,

Shabs :D

wrong place, but can't post elsewhere...

When trying to open the CM11 boards, I get this error message:

mySQL query error: SELECT * FROM ipb_topics t WHERE t.forum_id=95 AND t.pinned IN (0,1) and t.approved=1 ORDER BY t.pinned DESC, t.last_post DESC LIMIT 0,35

SQL error: Got error 127 from table handler

SQL error code:

Date: Wednesday 09th of May 2007 11:39:28 AM

When I try to open some of the other boards or the new posts since my last vist, I get the same thing. Just now, I got an error message while trying to post this!

mySQL query error: INSERT INTO ipb_topics (title,description,state,posts,starter_id,starter_name,start_date,last_poster_id

,last_poster_name,last_post,icon_id,author_mode,poll_state,last_vote,views,forum

_id,approved,pinned,topic_open_time,topic_close_time) VALUES('forum error','can anyone help?','open',0,2238,'Liessa',1178707618,2238,'Liessa',1178707618,0,1,0,0,0,19,1,0,'','')

SQL error: Duplicate entry '32561' for key 1

SQL error code:

Date: Wednesday 09th of May 2007 11:46:58 AM

Anyone got any ideas?

Hi! Liessa, it's more than Ok to post here.

Looks like the forum has crashed, error 127 indicates a record has crashed, they have to try running a repair and optmize on the table.

It won't take them long to fix this.

Even I can't get intothe C11 page at this point. It shoudl be fixed soon

Hope this helps,

Shaban :D

SHABS ROCKS MY SOCKS =)

SHABS CAN YOU PLEASE SEND ME THE PHOTOS YOU TOOK OF US ALL PLEASE?

THANKYOU :D

Ha! Ha! HA! rocks my socks! has such a good ring to it. LOL!

Of course! just give me one day to recover.... I will send them to your Aunties aemail.gifaddress..

:D

Edited by Shabs

SHABS ROCKS MY SOCKS =)

SHABS CAN YOU PLEASE SEND ME THE PHOTOS YOU TOOK OF US ALL PLEASE?

THANKYOU :D

Ha! Ha! HA! rocks my socks! has such a good ring to it. LOL!

Of course! just give me one day to recover.... I will send them to your Aunties aemail.gifaddress..

:D

My email address is WHOREFACE-x@hotmail.co.uk

KEGAN LOVES SHABS :D COS HE ROCKS :D

I got to meet the infamous Shabs for the first time at the weekend which was ace. He's a top bloke :spidy::(

I also got first hand experience of his salesman technique as he twisted my arm ever so slightly into getting another James Marsters auto (not that it took that much influence lol)

All hail the Shabs we are not worthy 77.gif:P

Oh yeah & top marks for managing to tot up a thread devoted to you that spans 147 pages. That is very impressive

Edited by Magenta_Jan

Aww ok i will let you off. would be good to see the photos of the queue though and meeting james was great so i forgive you. :D

awwe Thanks darling, Shall I post your PIC here? or would you like to e-mail it?

Lovin ya from here,

Shabs :(

I got to meet the infamous Shabs for the first time at the weekend which was ace. He's a top bloke :spidy::P

I also got first hand experience of his salesman technique as he twisted my arm ever so slightly into getting another James Marsters auto (not that it took that much influence lol)

Oh yeah & top marks for managing to tot up a thread devoted to you that spans 147 pages. That is very impressive

Why THANK YOu mAJENTA jAN, I have a wonderful picture of us somewhere, you will not regret that james masters photo!, It may be years before you see him again!... LOL!. It was an absoloute pleasure to see you by the way! You are soooo coool to chat with!

I love this video of the James Masters cue... It is so smooth and so nice to be working his cue:

If you listen closely you can hear me say "thanks girls" at the end LOL!

How are you anyways? recovered yet?

Lovin ya from here,

Edited by Shabs

I got to meet the infamous Shabs for the first time at the weekend which was ace. He's a top bloke :thumbup::dance:

Why THANK YOu mAJENTA jAN, I have a wonderful picture of us somewhere, you will not regret that james masters photo!, It may be years before you see him again!... LOL!. It was an absoloute pleasure to see you by the way! You are soooo coool to chat with!

I love this video of the James Masters cue... It is so smooth and so nice to be working his cue:

Lovin ya from here,

Aww thankies hon, I really enjoyed chatting to you too. You're a very fun bloke, I look forward to chatting to you at future events. I have fully recovered now & managed to almost come down off cloud 9 :dance: This was officially the best CM I've been to so far & my friends at work are starting to get kinda sick of me banging on about it :whistling:

You say you have a pic of us...how bizarre, when was that taken?? Was I so hyper that I missed that?? Can you send a copy to me please @ melanic_moth@hotmail.com?? That would be ace as I was disappointed I didn't think to ask you for a pic, like I said I was just too hyper lol

Luv n hugs

Jan

-x-

Edited by Magenta_Jan

My Photo will be coming to you!

YES YOU!

mini-IMG_0128.jpg

Tonight!

Stay Tuned.....

I got to meet the infamous Shabs for the first time at the weekend which was ace. He's a top bloke ;):P

Lovin ya from here,

Aww thankies hon, I really enjoyed chatting to you too. You're a very fun bloke, I look forward to chatting to you at future events. I have fully recovered now & managed to almost come down off cloud 9 :D This was officially the best CM I've been to so far & my friends at work are starting to get kinda sick of me banging on about it :wub:

You say you have a pic of us...how bizarre, when was that taken?? Was I so hyper that I missed that?? Can you send a copy to me please @ melanic_moth@hotmail.com?? That would be ace as I was disappointed I didn't think to ask you for a pic, like I said I was just too hyper lol

Luv n hugs

Jan

-x-

Hi Jan!

I think I have a pic of you... took over 300! how could I miss you! LOL!

Lovin ya from here,

Hi ya Shabs,

I Love the Photo's you took loads Can you send me a copy of the of the photo's of the banana gang ones above and the one with three of us on can't remember what you said the ladies name was but great photo through myspace or e-mail then I could go can I have you autograph on them lol?

Up to anything fun this weekend?

I love the Gizmo in the photo I want it.

Nearly brought one but stopped myself cos I needed the money for Justin Timberlake's Concert I went to Wednesday Night.

I went to see My Aunties and Uncles new house in Kidderminster Near to Birmingham. Is there any Shows that SM do in Birmingham?

I felt very sad when CM11 was over and had to say Bye to All the wonderful Friends I made that weekend sob! sob!.

Speak to you soon Love From Gem XX

Edited by gem-sanders

Just popped into say Hi ya.

HI Darling, and a very big hello back!

Would you like mte to post your brandon photo! It looks quite good, It waill save you from scanning it.

Shall send you those pics very soon darling.

Loving ya from here,

SHABSYYY SEND ME THAT PIC!!!

PLEASE!!

LOL.

i NEED IT FOR MY ENGLISH TALK 2MORO!!!

x

I have to go home first, I am still at work! Your aunt will have all the pics shortly, I will even send it to (K)'s mum.

Lovin ya fron here,

Shabs :YAHOO:

Oh Please!, that would be Fab. Thanx. Doing Anything Fun Today?.

Love From Gem XX

Nope nothing fun today... I lead such a boring life. The most Fun I have today is watching Anthony head sing on You tube.

Edited by Shabs

Oh! It's my day off today, bit bored, I've been printing off my photo's A4 from CM11 and been and brought a cheapy laminator from staples and been up Milton Keynes too. Also just been too take down the flower arrangement I did. You can chat to me through myspace if you want. Back to work tomoz.

Love from Gemma. XX.

Edited by gem-sanders

Afternoon Shabs,

Just wanted to pop on and say hi and it was nice meeting you and having a in the James Queue on the Sunday

xx

PS I still haven't read the other 147 pages of your thread :wub:

Edited by Ophelia

Afternoon Shabs,

Just wanted to pop on and say hi and it was nice meeting you and having a in the James Queue on the Sunday

xx

PS I still haven't read the other 147 pages of your thread :YAHOO:

Hi Darling!

Always a pleasure! If you start reading now. you might be done before sports mania!

Ps I will test you later! LOL!

Co0me say hello to me anytime.... See you at sports mania! If you're going.

How are you, anyways? up to anything else exciting?

Lovi ya from here,

Shabs :YAHOO: