Just to say how excellent Sarah Clarke and Xander Berklery were on Saturday, posed for photo's answered[ questions, on 24. Please showmasters more stars from 24!!!!!!![

Val take note thats how stars should be with there fans

Edited by Wayne Gordon

Sarah was a complete sweetheart and Xander a true gentleman :P

Makes me realise how great an actress Sarah is when she can play someone that evil :D

I agree completely with what everyone is saying they were both great and especially Sarah :D. I'd bought a photo from Stateside Stills ages ago and took that for her to sign and noticed the same pic on the table but not as bright and she commented on the colouring of the photo.

Hope SM can get more 24 guests for future events. I'm still hoping on Elisha Cuthbert but I won't build my hopes up too much as she probably doesn't like attending things like this. Any cast members would be cool though especially as I bought a cool collage pic from a stall with all the first season characters on it in the hopes of more 24 guests down the line :D .

I was at another event and went to Earl's court only for a couple of hours. I've met several nice guests but definitely Sarah and Xander were the greatest ! Me and my friend spoke with Sarah for a few minutes, she was so sweet and so lovely. Difficult to imagine her again as Nina Mayers :lol: And Xander was also so chatty and nice. Like someone said, real stars ! I want to meet more 24 guests.

Also, I take profit of this message to say hello to Martin, David B, Too Tall (thanks for not charging the picture ;) ), Dom and Neybitt (not sure of the spelling). It was nice to meet you guys

Hey guys !

Martin, it's Sophie not Sofia :lol: But I will tell her about the lovely part ;) No probs with the autographs, it was really so great to meet Amy. She is truly fantastic, I'm still trying to recover from this week-end : I was so surprised when she remembered my name during the photo-session and then interrupted the session to talk to me for a few seconds. She is so nice. And thank you for the VQs, it was helpful. Finally, I decided to not attend the Kate Mulgrew's talk because I didn't find her very nice when I met her and at the same time Amy was speaking at the Thistle, so my choice was obvious :D

David : sorry, we couldn't talk longer. Like I write above, I was there only for a few hours and wanted to come back as quickly as possible to Heathrow. Next time (maybe C8?) ?

Back on the 24 topic : for me any 24 guest would interest me but Reiko Ailesworth is my favourite :lol:

Edited by lams9999

Martin, it's Sophie not Sofia

ah i see now!! she has been to so many cons by the sound of it!! what a great friend you have! ;)

as for your weekend with amy!!! i hate you!!! but i was too cowardly to say it to your face!! :lol:

i so shoulda gone!! i will def be going to the other one tho !! and the one next year!! sophia miles!! thats excellent she is the best thing about tbirds!!

ah i see now!!  she has been to so many cons by the sound of it!! what a great friend you have! :D

Yes, she introduced me to the Whedonverse (especially Angel and Firefly) and I introduced her to the gateworld. We complete each other quiet well. We did a lot of cons on our own before we know each other. Now we have a bad influence onto each other as we are going to too many events :lol:

as for your weekend with amy!!! i hate you!!! but i was too cowardly to say it to your face!! ;)

:lol:

I was (and still am) truly amazed by this week-end. I cannot think of anyone else than Amy :P I've just watched "a hole in the world" again .... post-con depression is knocking on my door :P

i so shoulda gone!!  i will def be going to the other one tho !! and the one next year!! sophia miles!!  thats excellent she is the best thing about tbirds!!

I don't know her but I'm booked already. I had such a great time this week-end, I don't want to miss the next and last one.

Edited by lams9999

I think the 24 guests were excellent, superb ambassadors for their show. Hopefully, they were as succesful for SM as they appeared to be and this will encourage SM to bring over more 24 guests.

Edited by chris_mk

One funny anecdote about Sarah : she signed my season 1 cast pictures I bought the week before (this is special because Mia Kirshner is on it). When she looked at it, she said "how awful were my clothes ! Can you

imagine that I had to wear these things during six months" ? :unsure:

Otherwise, Reiko Ailesworth is my favourite but Carlos Bernard, Dennis Haysbert, Penny Johnson, Leslie Hope, Laura Harris (also from Dead Like Me), Sarah Wynter (also in Dead Zone), Jame Badge Bale, Jude Ciccolella, Paul Schulze, Elisha Cuthbert and Mia Kirshner. Just to cite a few :o

I was surprised how nice they were and indeed how small thier que was. I wasn't expecting to meet either of them as i know how big 24 is and nina was always one of the most popular characters (with myself included). Imagine my surprise then when i was one of the first 5 people to meet them on saturday (and i got there later than expected).They were both great, both seemed really happy to be there and jumped out thier seats to pose for a photo when i asked (i was expecting a 'no posed photos' type response.). and then on sunday we had a double bill 24 season 4 finale, it was like 'the 24 weekend extravaganza!'. top marks!

Sarah and Xander were coming back from Morocco where they spent a week or so for holidays. So their flight was probably cheaper for SMs than if they had to come from LA. On sunday, their queues were open when I met them. I hope they were popular enough to convince Showmasters to go on with 24 guests.