A Big Thanks To All The Crew

Jola

Well that's another successful event out of the way! Thanks to all the crew for all your hardwork and dedication. These events would not happen if it were not for all your hardwork and I'm sure Showmasters agree :P

Special thanks to my fellow pitbosses - Kate, Sharon, Julie, Matt & Chris, thanks guys it was a pleasure (as always) :lol:

To the Showmasters team, thank you for a great show and the privilege of being part of it.

*Goes off to grab a tequila and relax* :P

I'd like to thank Jola for sorting out all the Hotel rooms for the Crew.

Idris

You're more than welcome - just glad it all seemed to go without a hitch :P

(well apart from the hotel conveniently forgetting to tell us about the lack of air conditioning!) :lol::lol:

Thanks to you guys too especially Chris, Julie and Matt on the Sunday who made sure I got a few minutes to get my autographs and Jola for being a little hotel booking trooper, not your fault the Ibis was in a state of disrepair :lol: And don't forget I owe you a drink at C8.

Many thanks for the hotel booking and for being a great pit boss over the weekend.

Hope to see you in October,

Paul

Thanks Jola, was great working with you again.

Also a huge thanks for sorting out the hotel rooms, that would have been difficult, lets just hope they get the air con sorted for the next one :blush:

Marina xxoo