Event Footage

that'll be cool if they do sort stuff out, it'd be nice to have something to remember these things by......

I take it the footage would be available to buy on like dvd or something, as other con organisers do this and I love getting to watch everything I missed as well as rewatching all the good things that I actually got to see.....

Me! I would like a copy. Im sure the guest would like a copy too, I know the one i was sitting with does too.

I would love to know what had everyone in the state of laughter that they were in on some of the talks.

the garett talk had everyone in stitches with his impressions of kate amongst others. aswell as the stories about tim russ and socks! :lol:

adam baldwin had everyone cheering as he was the only guest to sing - plus the "ill be in my bunk" thing!!! :D

Edited by fugaziuk

the garett talk had everyone in stitches with his impressions of kate amongst others.  aswell as the stories about tim russ and socks! :D

adam baldwin had everyone cheering as he was the only guest to sing - plus the "ill be in my bunk" thing!!! :D

I was laughing my head off in the Garrett talk, that dude is SOOOOOOO funny!!!! :P

Edited by trekkie85

i really want to see billy's talks again and again. the man is genius, soo funny.

he is the fantastic 1!!

i'd definitely be buyin a copy!

id also buy the lotr talk from lfcc 1.....the one with billy and sala....it was great! oooo and the sean and john talk at c7 :rolleyes::P

To be honest, most people will want to see more than one of those talks - it makes more financial sense to release them in a lump, rather than individually - it takes forever to edit too, I know it's an ongoing thing but SM's still want to release them, I suppose it's just a question of finding the time to do it; afterall, they're already organising LFACC4 and C8 too so we'll have to wait and see :)