luvme7754

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As requested, Billy Boyd pics... best I got

01.jpg

02.jpg

If anyone needs their pics putting on the net email them to me and I'll post them.

sorry if someone else has already noticed this but, Billy wore that shirt to C6! :lol:

My pics r always random crap that won't make any sense to any1 tho  :lol:

And THATS why theyre always the best, pleeeeease!

Hehe! Second that :lol:

Psssst! Dya think puppy eyes would work? ;)

Hehe. And what makes you think I have puppydogeyes? ;):P:angel::lol:

Well we could MAKE THEM!

Well you'd be right. The eyes have it! Lolz.

*Puppydog eyes onethousandfold*... *Tips head and looks lost*...

Now submit! :angel: I may be forced to unleash my new Kitten Purr! :lol:Scary... :lol:

Okay, so my eyes aren't the cutest in the world (understatement), but the almighyness of puppydogeyes far exceeds me own ability! Lolz!

Edited by Cher2a

• Moderators

The only two pics I had with guests, I'm happy with them :angel: ... I'll upload all the completely random crap with my friends and other stuff that will only make sense to them TOMORROW!

G241.jpg

G152.jpg

The only two pics I had with guests, I'm happy with them :lol: ... I'll upload all the completely random crap with my friends and other stuff that will only make sense to them TOMORROW!

G241.jpg

G152.jpg

YEAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! :lol:

and greenday/emily ones if you want

:angel:

• Moderators

Adam was great, he slightly smudged one autograph so he finished that one off and did another one for me too :angel: SO glad he was able to come to LFACC, everyone seemed really happy that met him!

in the que for val kilmer believe it or not

PIC_0049.jpg

isnt that just the coolest except slightly blurred which is crudish.. so is this but only slightly

Costume peeps

i cant believe how few pics i took with a digital so, its gonna take time to scan a few

JA

Lou and Warwick might be out of focus, but hey - MY bald head, right eye brow and my glasses are just about SPOT ON. You must have been shooting over my right shoulder.........

KEITH

Edited by keith

in the que for val kilmer believe it or not

PIC_0049.jpg

isnt that just the coolest except slightly blurred which is crudish.. so is this but only slightly

Costume peeps

i cant believe how few pics i took with a digital so, its gonna take time to scan a few

JA

Lou and Warwick might be out of focus, but hey - MY bald head, right eye brow and my glasses are just about SPOT ON. You must have been shooting over my right shoulder.........

KEITH

Lolz! Well I think it's an awesome pic ^_^

I'm bias, though :P Yay Warwick! Lolz.

Hey guys i know its is a bit cheeky but if anyone of you took a nice picture of me as Elektra on Saturday would you mind maybe Emailing it to me at bek13@blueyonder.co.uk

I only got 1 that i really like and as i was so late on Sat the other guys didnt really get any of me either :lol: I want to put it on my website ill give you credit for the photo and lots of HUGZ when /if i see you at another event :)