Post your LFCC pics here

luvme7754

My friends stall was on the left hand side as you entered the hall... we were selling gothic/new age stuff... lots of gem stones etc.

Sadly I didn't have my camera with me much on Saturday, so I don't think i got a picture of you.

Dude, that stall was awesome! :P I didn't really visit it, though, so much as drool when I walked past - lolz!

Ps. Aw, such a horrid shame :P You saw me, then?.. :lol:

*laughs* yeah, there was a lot of drooling going on... it's not really my sort of thing though, I was mainly there to lug boxes around and provide support for her!

I'm pretty sure I did, it was a cool costume!!

Aw, that's just meeeean! Good for muscle building, though :angry: I can imagine you with a good ol' two pack! Hehe!

Ps. :o Don't say that! :angry: You must mean someone else... :D

I didn't mind.. I volunteered for it after all! I used to sell comics at Showmaters events many, MANY years ago, before they became Comic Cons and Collectormanias, so I'm kind of used to it.

as for a 2 pack... nah, I'm more of a keg person myself! :D

*smiles* well if you don't put up a picture, I can't be sure it WAS you!! (but I think it was)

Hehe - was that a subtle hint? :P

I don't think anyone has any photos of me. I think they're bluffing! :lol:

Yes, it WAS subtle.... wasn't it! ;)

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friends stall was on the left hand side as you entered the hall... we were selling gothic/new age stuff... lots of gem stones etc.

Sadly I didn't have my camera with me much on Saturday, so I don't think i got a picture of you.

Dude, that stall was awesome! :D I didn't really visit it, though, so much as drool when I walked past - lolz!

Ps. Aw, such a horrid shame :P You saw me, then?.. :lol:

*laughs* yeah, there was a lot of drooling going on... it's not really my sort of thing though, I was mainly there to lug boxes around and provide support for her!

I'm pretty sure I did, it was a cool costume!!

Aw, that's just meeeean! Good for muscle building, though :angry: I can imagine you with a good ol' two pack! Hehe!

Ps. :o Don't say that! :angry: You must mean someone else... :D

I didn't mind.. I volunteered for it after all! I used to sell comics at Showmaters events many, MANY years ago, before they became Comic Cons and Collectormanias, so I'm kind of used to it.

as for a 2 pack... nah, I'm more of a keg person myself! :P

*smiles* well if you don't put up a picture, I can't be sure it WAS you!! (but I think it was)

Hehe - was that a subtle hint? :o

I don't think anyone has any photos of me. I think they're bluffing! :lol:

Yes, it WAS subtle.... wasn't it! ;)

Indeed, it was! ;):P

And I repeat my bluff comment.

Although if anyone tries to prove me wrong, I'll have their heads on platters, and their guts for garters (feel the love ;)) - lolz!

Some really good pictures going on.  I saw you guys in the costumes too  :angry:

As this was my first ever such event I'm going to try and get in on the act.  Here's what I have.  I've posted the Charisma ones in the Charisma thread but thought I'd put them here too.

charismaphoto.JPG

charismaplayboy.JPG

kitt.JPG

Thanks  :D

Piccies no display :angry:

Ooops, still finding my feet. Should be there now on page 5 :lol:

Some really good pictures going on.  I saw you guys in the costumes too  :angry:

As this was my first ever such event I'm going to try and get in on the act.  Here's what I have.  I've posted the Charisma ones in the Charisma thread but thought I'd put them here too.

charismaphoto.JPG

charismaplayboy.JPG

kitt.JPG

Thanks  :D

Piccies no display :lol:

Ooops, still finding my feet. Should be there now on page 5 :lol:

No worries, dude. Looking good :angry:

See - pictures of me are rare...

pfft! I have some.

*professional stalkerererererer person*

i have loads of you from the lil pic comp we had mine ar in development at mo but phone ones are good, i think i got the best one so ha lol was hard work tho lol :P

pfft! I have some.

i have loads of you from the lil pic comp we had mine ar in development at mo but phone ones are good, i think i got the best one so ha lol was hard work tho lol :P

:P I can't believe you guys actually had a competition! Lolz. :P

And you all lost :D Cause your pictures are null and void and horrid! :lol:

Ps. Because I say so, that's why :P

pfft! I have some.

well you started it off you resisted photos so we combined our forces and were united to defeat the mad and crazy PVC maniac with spangles in her hair MWAHAHAHA

by any chance did i sound sad there?

pfft! I have some.

well you started it off you resisted photos so we combined our forces and were united to defeat the mad and crazy PVC maniac with spangles in her hair MWAHAHAHA

by any chance did i sound sad there?

You guys are meeeean! Lolz.

*stroke kitten before dropping in cage of blood hounds* mwahahaha :lol::unsure::lol:

Kitten?.. I'm sorry - did I miss something here?! Lolz.

Ps. Your mwaha is nothing compared to mine! I would demonstrate, but I can't be asked :lol: Besides, you know the drill :lol:

Am I right in thinking Cher2a is/was the blonde girl in the black costume with the cape? (i think there was a cape :blush: )

Hmmmm... *Thinks*... Well, I'm sorta blonde. No cape, though - it's a Trenchcoat - lolz. Meep! :blush:

Am I right in thinking Cher2a is/was the blonde girl in the black costume with the cape? (i think there was a cape  :blush: )

Hmmmm... *Thinks*... Well, I'm sorta blonde. No cape, though - it's a Trenchcoat - lolz. Meep! :blush:

I think he's talking about Kirtsy- she was dressed as Magdalena with the red and black cape and big goth boots.

Am I right in thinking Cher2a is/was the blonde girl in the black costume with the cape? (i think there was a cape   :blush: )

Hmmmm... *Thinks*... Well, I'm sorta blonde. No cape, though - it's a Trenchcoat - lolz. Meep! :lol:

I think he's talking about Kirtsy- she was dressed as Magdalena with the red and black cape and big goth boots.

Hehe! Probably :lol:

Ah, the mysteries of me... Lolz! Yeah, right! :blush:

Am I right in thinking Cher2a is/was the blonde girl in the black costume with the cape? (i think there was a cape   :blush: )

Hmmmm... *Thinks*... Well, I'm sorta blonde. No cape, though - it's a Trenchcoat - lolz. Meep! :lol:

Hehe! Probably :lol:

Ah, the mysteries of me... Lolz! Yeah, right! :blush:

Curiouser and curiouser. I'm lost, in a thread of chaos, cosplay and.........carrots?

This is the first time I'd heard the term cosplayer, did a quick google and my was I surprised at the results. Shocked. Shocked and stunned and not a little amazed.

Aw! Post some pics up, then, and prove your point, because *sings like a child* I don't belieeeeve you! Lolz.

There was a Trinity? I missed her, too :( No faaaair! Lolz.

Yay, KIT! Hehe. Awesome pic. I filmed him talking, to show my mates, cause they didn't believe me! :jason:

I'm loving the group photos, too. It is kinda a shame that I didn't do much posing, but I was kinda shy, and I didn't really fit in... Ah, well! Next time I'll bring a decent cossie! :o

Ps. Stop making me jealous, with the wicked Batman Group photos! Lolz. Wish I could have been there - they looked SWEET! :unsure:

Just for Cher2a a few more pics:

batman2.jpg

My brother with Batman

cosplay.jpg

Saturday Cosplay

sarahclarke.jpg

Me with Sarah Clarke (Not the best pic of me tho)

Edited by rickyparty

Aw! Post some pics up, then, and prove your point, because *sings like a child* I don't belieeeeve you! Lolz.

There was a Trinity? I missed her, too :o No faaaair! Lolz.

Yay, KIT! Hehe. Awesome pic. I filmed him talking, to show my mates, cause they didn't believe me! :unsure:

I'm loving the group photos, too. It is kinda a shame that I didn't do much posing, but I was kinda shy, and I didn't really fit in... Ah, well! Next time I'll bring a decent cossie! :wub:

Ps. Stop making me jealous, with the wicked Batman Group photos! Lolz. Wish I could have been there - they looked SWEET! :(

Just for Cher2a a few more pics:

batman2.jpg

My brother with Batman

cosplay.jpg

Saturday Cosplay

sarahclarke.jpg

Me with Sarah Clarke (Not the best pic of me tho)

Aw... Just for me? :jason:

See, that wasn't so hard now, was it? :P:o

I think you look fine.

And yay! No me pictures, still! Lolz.

Mwahaha... *Giggles*. (Darn that giggle! Interrupting my lovely evil laugh... Hehe)

I thought I would make my first post a good one so here are a couple of photo's

21860560_d2a6c81fbf.jpg

21859690_a3e4210800.jpg

21859689_8fc26336ae.jpg

^_^ Do you mind if I share the Adam and Charisma pic? (and credit you)

Here's the auto picture a friend got me from Charisma

p1050146s3fj.jpg